HTML Retarded.

Monday, December 27, 2004

My goodness. If anyone ever told me how hard beautifying a blog was gonna be, I wouldn't even have done this in the first place. I am retardedly, spastically HTML disabled. No kidding. It took me ages to put up a FLOOBLE CHATTERBOX there on your right and change the ugly colours that came along with the template. It looks so much better now that the two hours spent are, well, not so wasted after all.

New Year's Resolution: LEARN HTML!

Lol.
JUEN KIEM is an ego-booster. I'm telling you, people. He inflates your ego and makes you feel good about yourself. He could probably make an elephant feel like it could fit into a S-sized swimsuit. I'm not kidding. He made me feel like I could conquer the fears of HTML. Lol. It takes a brave young man to convince me that I can. *nods head vigorously*

If anyone can give me a crash-course in HTML, please do drop me a line. I'd be eternally grateful and I will gladly name my firstborn child after you. Unless of course, your name is
Gaylord Focker. (Lol. If you've watched 'Meet The Fockers', you'd get this.)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram