8 Things That...

Saturday, March 05, 2005

You know how people always have their top 10 lists of stuff? Like, the top 10 most watched movies, or the top 10 holiday spots in the world? That kinda thing? Well, because I'm UNIQUE and NOT BORING, (Yes, I know I'm trying to convince myself, but just bear with me here.), I've decided to be a lil different and attempt a TOP 8 list.

(Well, I like the number 8. It sounds like 'prosperity' in Cantonese and all that yada yada yada. But more importantly, it's my birthdate. 08-08-1988. *drops humongous hint here* Lmao.)

So here we are. The top eight list for today is.. *Ta-Da!* The top eight things that Ms. Wendy Tan cannot do. Lol.

I can't...

8. Suppress the urge to be sarcastic. [Oh yes, this is a pretty major one. My family can totally testify for this.]

7. Stop laughing most of the time. [I realized that I just can go on laughing and laughing and laughing and laughing for ages. Is that just weird, or what? Good stamina.]

6. Raise my right eyebrow. [Why is this? I remember standing in front of the bathroom mirror when I was quite little and trying to perk my right eyebrow up. But it just didn't want to. Lol. I know, I know, I was a free kid.]

5. Apply mascara with my mouth closed. [I read in a magazine that women usually can't apply mascara with our mouths closed. That is so weird, but I actually tried clamping my mouth shut while applying it, but my mouth just opened in the end. Strange, isn't it?]

4. Stop watching TV. [I am hopelessly transported away from the real world when I turn on the TV. Big, big addict. NOT GOOD.]

3. Understand golf. [Golf is for idiots. I'll have to apologize to my brothers for saying this, but golf is for idiots. With the exception of hot Nick Dougherty - which you may have read all about him in one of my previous posts - of course. Bunch of men walking around the green, hitting balls softly with precision. How gay does that sound? And I tell you, my brother brought home this putting range thing, so that he can practice on it, and I have realized that not only do I hate watching golf, I also cannot play it for nuts. I can't even sink the damn ball into the hole even though I'm like 10 centimetres away from it. Grr.]

2. Sneeze politely. [You know how people can squeeze their nose with two fingers, and then sorta stifle their sneeze. I can't do that. Trust me, I've tried, and have only managed to do it ONCE. Other times, it's a big big mind-blowing "HAHHHH-CHOOOOOOOOOO" when I sneeze. And then I get people turning around to look at me. Sigh.]

1. Stop worrying about exam results. [I am a major worrywart. I just can't stop fretting about the SPM results. Out in about 5 days. Thursday. I know what's done is done, and nothing I say or do will ever change those darn results, but I just can't stop worrying! And everyone's telling me that I'll do well and all that. But I JUST CAN'T STOP! Why??? Oh God, help me, or I'm going to have white hair by Thursday.]

Well, there you have it. I just can't possibly do all of the above. Don't ask me why. But it's the little imperfections like these that make us all so special, isn't it? *Grin* I actually sound so proud that I'm not perfect. Or else it just wouldn't be me.

Okay, all together now : "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww....." What a Hallmark moment.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram