Achy Breaky.

Thursday, March 24, 2005

You know what. My bones are hurting. Crap. I'm getting old!! Argh!! Maybe I have like brittle bones or something. I need to drink more milk. I should drink Anlene perhaps. Hmm. But wait, maybe not. Have you seen that ridiculous Anlene ad with the old woman dancing and claiming that she'll tell her grandkids that she's still HOT? All because of Anlene? Oh, puh-lease.

I wonder why they hurt. Hmm. I better go see a doctor soon. Ching has this really warped, strange theory about why it hurts, but that shall not even get within 10 kilometres from this post. Lol. She should become a sci-fi writer or something. The nonsense she comes up with.

On the other side of the spectrum, hehe, I get to choose my SPM pressie from my parents! I'm gonna get a camera phone. It's a vice people. Indulgence is bliss. Finally! Any ideas on which model to get, anyone?

Man, I SO SO SO wanna watch Sepet. I was ranting to Chris about how badly I wanted to watch it, and how hard it was to find someone to go watch it with me. And he said he didn't want to, cause he was scared.

And you know what? After ten minutes of me trying to convince him to watch it with me, I finally realized that...

He thought SEPET was a ghost movie!

No wonder he said he was scared. The donkey. Isssh.

It's supposed to be a really good movie, from what I've read and heard so far. The story focuses around this inter-racial relationship, between a Malay girl and a Chinese VCD seller, living in the suburbs of Ipoh. It's supposed to be a compelling watch. I sure hope it lives up to all the hype it's generating, or else I'm gonna be really disappointed.

And anyway, just to clear things up, I was really really down in my last blog post. Really really down. But you know what, I learnt that I have a bunch of great friends who really care. I got SMS-es, messages on Friendster and MSN from dear friends who talked me through it, and made me feel a lil better. Thanks guys. Muax!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram