Blessings From Above.

Thursday, March 10, 2005

I thought I would have tons to write in my blog today. But when it comes down to it, it's still sort of surreal. Very vague-ish.

I know I am so thankful. My SPM results have been nothing short of blessings.

I burst into tears when I saw the results. The past day had been an emotional roller-coaster. [I called
Chris, and talking to him didn't help at all. He irritated me so badly and I started screaming at him. Sorry yeah, Chris. Very bad mood swings yesterday.] Bunch of friends dropped by last night and de-stressed me. And Pang & Joseph attempted (and failed miserably too, I might add) breakdancing on my porch floor. I have such entertaining friends. Haha! I had trouble sleeping last night too, waking up at random intervals.

Saw people already holding their results when we walked into school. Goodness, that made things even freakier. Waited for
Jo to come and get his results with me, so I could freak out to him. Pn. Grace was totally expressionless when she handed me the results. Made my hands shake even more. I think she was trying to psyche me out or something. Lol. Then when I saw it, I turned around and bear-hugged the nearest person I could find, and started tearing. [Sorry, whoever I hugged, if I knocked the air out of you and for a shoulder of tears. I have no idea who it was, but I remember squeezing he/she/it.] Of course it didn't help that the photographer was snapping away at my emotional outburst. I am going to come out in the school magazine looking like a wreck. Sigh. Went around hugging more people.

Damn, it felt good to see a 1A next to Biology. Never thought I'd see that.

Posed for photos for school mag. And pumped our fists, yelling 'Taman S.E.A. Boleh!' to some camera man from Pejabat Pendidikan Daerah Petaling. My goodness. So embarassing.

But anyway, first and foremost, I have to thank God, for giving me strength and hope I never thought I could find.
My parents, for believing in me. And I'm happy that I didn't let them down. [I know this sounds so beauty-queen.]
My huge extended family, for the pep-talk and hugs, lil nephews and niece for countless cuddles.
School and tuition teachers for their guidance and priceless patience they gave me.
And last but not least, the most lovely splendid best bunch of friends a girl could ever ask for who knew how to play hard after studying hard. You all rock!

At Kayu's
Us at Kayu's for breakfast just nail-biting minutes before receiving our results.

After Results
Triple grins and more. After results.


At A&Ws
Celebrations at 1 Utama's A&Ws, after watching Robots. Great movie, pretty amazing animations.


It's been a perfect day, blessed in many ways. Thank you Lord.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram