Idol-Mania.

Friday, April 22, 2005

I'm a reality TV show freak. I just I should just make that clear. Lol. I love all sorts of reality TV. It's just the people dynamic thing in play, I suppose.

Oh well, forgive me. I'm in a even bigger reality TV mood today after watching American Idol where Anwar was unfairly eliminated! What is wrong with America? Are you as disgusted with Paula Abdul as I am, or are you just plain deaf? Why is it that Scott has gotta away scot-free (hehe, no pun intended) every single week and some other idol-worthy contestant gets booted? Hmph. Okay, I'm an Anthony fan, and the point here really is not Anwar, but Scott. Grrr. He needs to learn to shut up and accept criticism as it is being dished out to him. Why bother firing a remark back at Simon? It's not funny, Scott. Don't try to be.

idolfinalists

And can someone please give me a gun? I'd gladly shoot Paula. I am about to throw up every single week at the sight of her boogie-ing in her seat with her over done theatrics and her sugar sweet remarks about everyone. And how she just enjoys arguing with Simon, for the damn sake of arguing with Simon. Someone, please give me a barf bag. Wait, make that two. One for me to barf in, and another one to put over her head. Did you even seen how she flashed those 'rock-on' signs to Bo? He looked mildly amused, I must say.

I wonder whose gonna win, though. Vonzell's getting better and better each week, and Carrie just continues to win hearts over, I think. Anthony's so adorable and his voice kinda has that melting quality about it. (And I'm being so totally biased here, I suppose. Hee hee.) It'll be interesting if either of the rockers win though. I sure as hell hope it's not Scott. You better be gone next week. Or else watching Paula faking her way through next week's episode is so not going to be worth it.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram