April's Fool.

Friday, April 01, 2005

I'm tired. Pooped out, man. Was sleeping so peacefully when was interrupted by the phone. Sigh, I must really learn to remember to put my phone in silent mode when I nap. Oh well.

Had MUFY Games today. We played netball =) and even if I do say so myself, we didn't do too bad! Considering some players in our team didn't really play netball. We only lost by one goal, 3-2. Besides, some of the players on the other team looked like pro netball players, so it was a good result for us. And by the way, I scored both goals. Lol. Yeah yeah, I know it doesn't take much to make me happy. We weren't as ganas as them either, cause
Yan Yan kept on getting bumped into. Poor girl.

April's Fool today. Got fooled first thing in college by
Sheow Hui. Sigh. That's just how gullible I am. And Mr. Mahesh tried to fool all of us by telling us there was a Maths test later that day. Haha. That was a pretty lousy try though. I can't seem to think of good pranks this year. Must have used them all up last year. April's Fool was much more fun back in school. I still remember Jo fooled me FOUR times last year. FOUR TIMES! With silly lil things. Like, 'Hey, there's a fly in your drink!'. Yeah, that kinda thing. Hmph. What can I say, I'm just innocent and trusting. Haha! [Oh, and speaking of Jo, he's all botak now. Can you imagine? He should be coming home for break this week, cause it's Cheng Bing.]

Oh yeah, on a totally different note, I CANNOT believe Jessica got eliminated from American Idol! I mean, she didn't do so well this week, but she still deserved another chance. Grrr.

Yeah, and you know, there are just some people who are so incredibly stuck up and think so highly of themselves. Pompous jerk, who talks without thinking first. You don't give us respect, you're not getting any in return, buddy.

I'm getting my new phone on Monday! *stands up and dances around room* Yeah, I feel like a little kid all over again opening presents on my birthday. Only that, it's not my birthday yet. Yeah, I know, I'm not making any sense AGAIN. I realize I do that a whole lot. It's like I'm getting old and nyanyuk. My memory's deteriorating, and I barely make sense most of the time.

*gulps* I'm growing old!

Lol, but anyway, speaking of growing old,
SHENG MAE turns 18 tomorrow! Haha, just kidding bout the old part woman. You know I am. Hee hee. Here's an advanced happy birthday greeting!
"Wishing you wisdom beyond your years, beauty beyond the eye, and happiness beyond the heart. Success in whatever you do and God's blessing for each day, 365 days a year. May you have a great year being eighteen." *hugs*

That's all for now. I think I'll go curse at the rotten uncle in Golden Faith now. Lol. [And for those of you who have no clue what I'm talking about, just switch on your TV sets to TV3 at 6pm during weekdays. You'll get hooked soon enough. =P And curse at the rotten uncle along with me too.] Bye folks, thanks for sticking through this ranting.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram