Barbeque-cum-Steamboat.

Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Yummy. Great combination huh? I mean, of course I overburnt my sausages and chicken wings, but still, it's quite fun. You get to spear your food, and... okay, I'm starting to babble here. Lol.

Anyway, I just want to dedicate this part of my post to
Mr. LIM JO WENG, [yes, Jo, don't kembang, okay?]who turned 18th on the 3rd of July, 2005. Yeah, his MSN nick proudly proclaimed that he's now legal to watch 18-PL movies, but Jo, when has not being 18 stopped you from doing that before anyway? Tsk tsk. I hope you had a wonderful day, even though you had to work and sweat all day preparing the yummy-licious food for us. :) Here's to you being one year OLDER. Mwahahahahaha.

Here's some pics of the night:
~Photo-0505
Here's the birthday boy blowing out candles on the cake. The candles are placed to make it harder for him to blow the candles out. Hee hee.

~Photo-0492
Me,
Kapi and K Vin! I had such a great time catching up with Kapi again. Woman, I really miss ya. Look how white K Vin is!

~Photo-0501
Of course, no party would be complete without at least one cam-whoring session by me and the 2 SKs -
Suk Kwan and Siok Kwan.

~Photo-0499
The guys messing around, trying to block some poor soul out of the picture. The cardboard box is where someone's face should be.

~Photo-0491
Josie, king of FFK-ing and me. This was Josie's third attempt at a pic, since he didn't like the first two. "Haiyor, why my teeth look like that one? Take again!" Right.

~Photo-0495
Can you believe these guys hung around trying to activate Jo's neighbour's sensory light so that they could have a brighter picture? Guys are vainer sometimes, I swear. L-R: The original ungentleman
Wei Soon, Paul and Jo.

I've got more pics of the night uploaded at my new site. Click here. Or at least, more of us syok-sendiri-ing with the cam. I'm gonna at least try to stick to uploading all my pics there so I can save myself the trouble of sending them to everyone everyone can easily obtain pictures from me. Haha.

On a totally random note: just thought I'd show you how much we listen to our incredibly boring kindergarten Moral Studies teacher.

~Photo-0474
Ching resorts to body art.

And another random note: my house is completely durian-nized! Ooh, the smell is EVERYWHERE.

~Photo-0482
Family durian feast.

Btw, the world of blogging has a newbie in the form of Wei Soon, also known as
Alwin, with a 'W' and not a 'V', which is WEIRD. =)

And we're going to Starlight Cinema this coming Friday, to catch Sepet! Can't wait.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram