Downs. And Ups

Thursday, July 14, 2005

I was horribly depressed on Wednesday night. I know I was. Maybe it's a mix of hormonal changes, plus psychological turbulence. I was feeling like crap AND had this incredibly lousy test [more on that later], and was tired and stressed and feeling about a million other feelings at once. Ching called, and I just started emo-ing on the phone to her. For no apparent reason, I started tearing. I mean, it wasn't as though I could pinpoint one particular factor that made me feel this way, it was just a horrible mosaic of all the different emotions that have been cooped up over the past few days. I feel like such a baby now. But well, in a way, it could have been a blessing in disguise, I know who are those who really care about me. Thanks all you guys, no matter how much you helped, for all those sweet and wonderful words, for all the help, and bearing with my warped emotional self that stormy night. At least you guys tried, and that's more than any girl could ask for.. Esp Mary - you made me feel so much happier by offering to help me burn down Sunway College; Nick - I'm so sorry I freaked you out, but really, thanks so much for everything you did, you were a complete angel; John - thanks for trying to make me laugh; Siok Kwan - you were a sweetheart, thanks dear.

I felt incredibly stupid the next day, feeling like such a small kid again, but also feeling awfully disappointed at one person in particular. In a way, that emotional night opened my eyes in a strange way.

Well, that's all behind me now. Awfully speedy recovery, thank god. And as for that lousy Maths B test,
Ms. Lee was soooo lenient with us. She called my name out first, and I must have sat there for like five seconds before going up to take my paper, because she arranges them from highest to lowest [yeah, she's one of those lecturers who actually enjoy doing so]. I sat there kinda stunned, until Ms. Lee asked, 'Why are you so surprised?' Speechless. I got a 70. Only nine people passed.

So yeah, things are on the upswing right now. For one, tomorrow's Friday! And I'm going to play DotA. God, I never thought I, for one, would ever be saying that. But it's strictly business. I have to write an article on DotA afterward, you see. And then on Friday night, it's off to Singapore. Wheee. Can't wait to see all my relatives there, and go hunk-spotting. :)

This part of the post is dedicated to the July babies:

Jo - July 3rd - The Tom Cruise of Malaysia turned eighteen recently. Jo, remember your promise! You gonna keep it or what? Happy birthday again anyway! Tell me what you want so I don't have to owe you a pressie anymore. :)

Kish (who will probably not read this)- July 15th - Kannnnnnnnnna. I'm so sorry I'm missing your birthday, didn't you always say that you'll have a huge bash for your eighteenth? Damnnn. Can't believe I'm missing that. You take care, kay? Happy birthday!

Josie - July 15th - Mr. FFK. You FFK me all the time, so it's fine that I miss your birthday, isn't it? Haha. I haven't seen you in ages, and by 'seen' I don't mean literally. We need to sit down and do some serious catching up, and of course, for me to do some catching up on all the sarcasm that I've missed with you. Happy 18th!

Diane - July 16th - Babe, I so miss you! Happy 18th birthday, you-woman-who-is-finally-officially-legal! [Not like that ever stopped you. Ever.] Wishing you a wonderful birthday, and many more wonderful ones to come. Hugs.

Sat - July 16th - It was so fun catching up with you that day in 1Utama. It brought back all those sweet memories. Thanks for everything Sat, you're one friend I'll never forget! Happy 18th birthday! Are you still called the 'Party Pooper'? :)

Ping - July 16th - My favorite story teller. Hehe. Haven't seen you in ages, I need some stories from you girl. Still remember the time when you wanted to throw a chair at Singh. Haha! Violent-nya. Happy 18th birthday! Best of luck in whatever you do babe.

David - July 31st - My darling brother, who turns old on the 31st of July [I shall not enclose his age, he'll kill me] Times passing so fast. Your darling sister's going to be in university next year. *pout* Love you, Kor.



Till then people, toodles. I'm so gonna miss you all.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram