Dusting Off.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Oof. I am brushing off the massive piles of paperwork and articles that I have on my table. Over and out with the research project that's been bugging me since forever.

I am blogging to mark the success of my complete research paper. My completely retarded and anally methodical mind-opening and thought-inducing research project has been complete.

Up next: Oral presentation next Tuesday. Another pain in the butt. I wonder if I'll stand up there and start to s-s-s-st-t-t-tu-ter-r-rr. Lol.

Oh yeah, received the long-awaited coveted letter from college today. It came with the usual generated remarks of "Will improve if continues hard work", bla bla bla, yak yakkity yak. My engineer brother found it insulting and pretended to be wounded that I didn't get a high distinction for Maths B, which is the math that is a requisite for engineering students. Hah!

Brother: [grins] "You are an embarassment, lar. You embarass me, man. Engineer's sister somemore. You better not tell my colleagues. [laughs hysterically]"

Yeah, right. Like that has anything to do with, erm, anything, Kor. My brother's a crazy nut little deluded, but a lovable deluded soul all the same.

It's the last day of the week today. It's been awhile since we last met, Friday. Yes, I know. My brain seems to be rotting, and I don't seem to be making any sense anymore. Ick. Oh well, Saturday will make my brain feel all better. Hee hee.

~Photo-0449
He dreads school as much as I do.

~Photo-0455
She doesn't go to school yet, she can afford to smile.

~Photo-0459
A glimpse of a colour after a rainy morning. There is hope, after all.

~Photo-0461
The rainbow stretching out amid cotton clouds and the canvas of sky. Enchanting, it is. Enchantments, life is full of 'em.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram