Hectic.

Friday, September 09, 2005

It's been what, almost two weeks since I've updated? Gosh. This must mark my longest break, ever. It's been a crazy two weeks. Swamped down with so much work. Especially with worrying about planning the Sunway Ball. I think it's going to be SO MUCH fun, only that ticket sales are kinda worrying. So.. Sioki, Suki, Wei Soon, Jo, K Vin, & Pek Wah, thank you so much for agreeing to come. It's going to be a huge blast. =)

So much has happened in the two weeks that I think I'll let some pictures do some of the talking for me. I mean, sometimes visual aids work better in telling a story. And well, I'm just kinda lazy now. I mean, it's 8:55 in the morning! I'm half awake.

SHOOTING SESSION

We had our Student Council photo taking session for pics to put in our layout for the magazine the previous Tuesday, which was the day before Merdeka, I think. Aaaah. I love taking photos, and thankfully, so does the rest of the Student Council. We're just all extremely camera-friendly people. Lol. Here's a look.

ECA Resized
The ECA department - Gloria, Racheal and Charmaine.

Welfare Resized
Welfare Dpmt - Archana, William and Elena.

SR Resized
The people in the Student Relations division - Chew Ling, Tanzeb and Ranekha.

A&P Resized
Here's Ching and other artsy people in the Adv and Promo department, Janet & Alan.

Admin Resized
And there I am - the Admin Department - Wenxue, Michelle, Ming, Wilson, me and Lee Lee.

Wx and I
Me and Wenxue clowning around during our photo shoot.

Ming&Wilson
And then it's Ming's and Wilson's turn to clown around.

Mich, Wxue and me
Michelle, Wenxue and me. Don't we look lovely? Lol.

Group Pic Resized
The group shot outdoors in the park, which took like six or seven shots before it became this picture perfect-like.

INDEPENDENCE DAY

I don't remember what I did on our country's birthday. [ Is it even politically correct to call independence day our country's birthday? I don't think so, but then again, as long as you guys get my meaning, who cares? ] Yeah, I lazed around. Not very patriotic of me exactly. But I do love our country. I mean, we all know there are plenty of shortcomings and situations that definitely do not benefit us, the citizens. But at the end of the day, Malaysia's a beautiful country. The food, the people, the culture, the architechture, the landscape, the lifestyle, the love and respect. Name me a country that does not come with it's imperfections, and I'll give you a hundred bucks. I feel blessed to live in a country like Malaysia. And I'll say it proudly.

DELIRIOUS

The girls came over on Saturday to my place for a little while. As usual, when we get together, shouting, giggling and tons and tons of hysterical laughing takes place. Suki and Mary had a 'catfight' which ensued screaming and slapping, while Sioki and I just enjoyed the show. [ It's not a vicious as it sounds; it's actually really really hilarious. Ask Sioki. ] We were supposed to go out for ice cream after that, but temptation pulled us into the new branch of Delifrance which opened in SS2 not long ago.

~Photo-0740 ~Photo-0739
Just tummy-rumbling scrumptious.

We ate like gluttons. *shakes head* I can't believe we spent so much money on just tea time. Went to Mary's house after our ultimate pig-out tea time session and talked and talked our time away. She did this lovely collage with all our pictures on it. *beams* It's so pretty. Do one for me??

~Photo-0742 ~Photo-0741
Mary's bee-yoo-ti-full artwork.

~Photo-0743
I know the picture's very blur and tiny, but if you look closely enough, on the right, that's a very extremely small and adorable little Paul in Standard 6 from Mary's collage.

We had our girly talk, and then those two brainwashed me into dying my jet-black hair. Eek. So that leads us to...

SHADES OF AUBERGINE

Yeah, later at night I went out with my dear sis-in-law, Evelyn to get a box of dye. We bought *ta-daa* PURPLE dye! Yeah, the purple's not as, erm, purple as it sounds, but I like it anyway. I wanted to highlight it, so Evelyn wrapped the strands of dyed hair in pieces of aluminium foil, like how they do it in the salons. She, having highlighted her hair tons of times, INSISTED that all you need to do is fold up the foil, and it would just stay. Boy, was she wrong. She finished with my hair at about 10:30, so I very SLOWLY tiptoed downstairs at a tortoise-like crawl, making sure that the foil doesn't fall off. Everything was going fine, I made it to the TV room with the foil still intact, switched on the TV and the fan, and positioned my butt slowly on the couch. And then... that was when EVERYTHING fell. Omg. I freaked out. If I got purple dye all over the couch, my mum would never forgive me. So, I held it all up and shouted for Eve to come down. She ran down, helped me fix the situation without dying my mother's peach couch... And we were both left with purple hands. Sheesh. Off we went to the kitchen [note at this point, that my hair was back in place with the foil], to wash our hands...

Then we saw a COCKROACH.

Both of us ran screaming out. And the foil fell all over again.

Yeah, so a word of advice from me? Don't try to highlight your own hair at home. Just go to the bloody salon.

And because my hair's so jet black, you can't really see my purple hair indoors, but only when I'm in the sun. Aaaah, I love it.

SHARITY

Yesterday was MUFY's Sharity Day, and we set up a henna tattoo booth. It's really tiring, both our hands were shaking by the time we were drawing the final tattoos of the day. Surprisingly, so many guys turned up wanting to do a tattoo.

~Photo-0746
Here's Ching Jian's specially custom-made tattoo. Haha! Can you figure out what it is?


EXQUISITE

~Photo-0737
And I think that's just beautiful. It's sitting so peacefully on our Sunway Ball backdrop. So maybe there's hope for our cause just yet.

You Might Also Like

1 spoke

  1. Hi. Nice blog you have here! Hey, if you like all natural remedies related stuff, check out my site about
    all natural remedies when you have a chance. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram