Smell of Success.

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Haha! I know the title's really really over the top, but I can't help it!

THE SUNWAY BALL

THE SUNWAY BALL 2005 - EMERGING FROM THE SHADOWS WAS A HEEEEUGE, HUMONGOUS, GARGANTUAN SUCCESS!!!!!!!!!

If that sentence alone doesn't tell you how happy I am with the entire event, then I don't know what will.

Everything went as smoothly as it possibly could. Seriously. [Except for that part where I nearly tripped and took down one of our VIPs together with me down the steps. Phew.] Jaclyn Victor

Phat Fabes was a great emcee, he's funny and what's great is that he's sporting. Haha, and the best thing is that one of our VIPs [the very same one I nearly fell on] thought his first name was 'Fat' and kept on referring to him as 'Fat' all through out her speech! Haha!

But really, I don't think I'm being biased when I say that I could not have hoped for a better event. And it was a great joint effort by all the 18 members of the Sunway University College Student Council and our dear advisor [who's like another honorary member anyway]. Love you guys. I'm so gonna miss council terribly after our term ends.

I'll update again soon with photos from our fantastic ball. Hehe. I'm full of praise, I know, but I'm just too darn proud and happy. =)

K VIN TURNING 18

Oh and, I know this was terribly long ago, but better late than never, right? Feast your eyes on us. Posers of SMK Taman S.E.A. united again after a long, long time. Haha!

Picture 031
Awww. So sweet.

Picture 029
really really wowwed the crowd; she was absolutely hair-raisingly fantastic. Her mic is like an entire foot away from her face, and yet her voice is powerfullly pounding in your ears! Sigh. I'm jealous. Lol.Wei Soon's latest favourite pose, and Jo Weng supposedly looking 'yeng'.

Picture 019
Pimpin' Eugene.

Picture 018
And now pimpin' Jo. [ Check out Suki's hands. Hmmmm. ]

Picture 016
Wei Soon's lucky day. Hehe.

Picture 022
He looks so comfortable. Sheeeeesh.

Picture 027
Haha. Look at the small kid.

Picture 002
Such a happy pic. I just love photos. Memories are sweet.

Picture 015
Sn'ritaz without Ching, who's MIA.

Picture 013
Us, K Vin's cousins and another one of Wei Soon's oh-so-cool new poses.

Picture 010
Finally, one nice one where everyone's smiling beautifully. =)

Picture 007
Aaah, my favourite picture of the night.

That's all, will get pictures of the ball up soon soon soon! [Lol, but you all know my 'soon' takes quite long to happen. Haha.]

You Might Also Like

1 spoke

  1. Temporary-Home Plan Announced
    Saturday, September 24, 2005; Page A15 The federal government will spend about $2 billion to provide temporary housing for victims of Hurricane Katrina, officials announced yesterday.
    Your blog is really fantastic, I'll have to keep it in my favourite websites!

    This can be interesting for you to throw an eye: it's a scommesse calcio website that is about a scommesse calcio .

    Please come and let me know if you like it!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram