Scratchy Days.

Monday, August 29, 2005

OH MAN

I HATE BEING SICK.

IT JUST SUCKS.

It kinda totally ruins your day, your week. Ruins any plans you've set up.

You know those horrible viruses which just always happen to come hand-in-hand? Yeah, I think I've just about got them all! Cough, flu, sore throat, and fever. Yeowch. My throat's awful, it even hurts when I YAWN. No, not kidding. So you can just about imagine the pain I'm in. Sob sob. My head hurts too, and I've still got a ton of work to sift through by the end of the night [ which I should be doing instead of blogging, actually ]. Not to mention that I've definitely not been getting enough sleep these past few nights, having to deal with a family health scare and preparing for my presentation this morning. [ My presentation must have been awfully boring, because I spotted one guy falling asleep. Sheesh. ]

CLICK FLASH CLICK

Anyway, must try to get some sleep tonight too, because we having two seperate photo shoots for the magazine tomorrow. Eyebags, go away! Now! The first one is for Echo, the SYUC student magazine, where we all have to dress up in white. And the other one, is for Student Council. I'm the secretary, which makes me part of the admin department. So, the six of us in admin will have to dress up in professional gear, i.e. sorta working, formal clothes, like ties, suits, jackets, the works. I still haven't chosen what to wear yet! The worries about being female. The guys will just have to slap on shirts and place a tie on top. [ Yes,
Wilson, and pants too. I haven't forgotten. Lol. ] Should be pretty fun. Especially since I start whoring once I'm in front of the camera. Haha! Will try to post pics up once they're uploaded by Ching.

THE PICNIC

Due to our lovely friend
Wei Soon, the picnic we've been planning will be postponed to the following Sunday after the original date, which is the 11th of Sept, I think. Yay, I personally can't wait. It's so fun that we're actually planning to do stuff like this, instead off just hang out at the movies and malls and our almost once-every-week mamak-ing sessions. Picnics are classic. How many of us actually voluntarily pack food up and eat outdoors under the sun? I think it's great. I've always had this vision of picnics and wicker baskets and red and white checked tables cloths on the green grass, but well, that only happens in movies and books, and most certainly not in hot, dusty Malaysia. And of course, the fact that food is in the equation is always a big factor. Slurp. Picnic food = Egg Mayo sandwiches, finger food, muffins, etc. Yummy.

THE BETTER HALF

Did a few of those online quiz thingies, and this is one of the results.

date profile 3

Hmm, so what do you guys think? Lol. True, or not so true?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram