Inertia.

Friday, September 30, 2005

I'm not going to bring you back to a Form Five Physics tuition class, don't worry. Inertia, it's a natural force in a particular object that will fight any other force which is placed on it which threatens to move its orginal position, whether stationary or moving. I'm not sure if that's entirely correct, but it's something along those lines. I know that A1 in Physics was in vain, though.

LIKE A SLOTH

So yeah, that's enough of science for this post. But have you ever felt like YOU were experiencing inertia? I know I have, for sure. I feel like I can't move. Well, not physically, because if I couldn't physically move, I'd be worried as hell. But anyway, not physically, but mentally. I can't bring myself to study and my trials are next week. Yup, the panic button should have been jammed down a few days ago. Must... urgh... study!

MORALLY-CHALLENGED

Just took the Moral Studies exam today, which is painfully compulsary for all of us. Sigh. It was, by far, the crappiest EVER examination that I've ever sat for! No other paper even comes close. I mean, come on! Someone please tell me what 'Aretaic judgement based on non-moral values' means, because I'd sure as hell like to know! Lol. Crapped my way through two essays. I wrote about the importance of good manners in business and the moral view on marriage. La dee dah. I somehow don't think we'll fail, cause we did our assignment and project work, and somehow our lecturer doesn't seem like she's hard to please [especially if you're male because
Alan seems to have bodek-ed her well, but neither Ching or I are males, so there goes that part. So Hua Choon, if you're reading this, you know what to do, huh? =P]. Then again, as Ching says, we should practice 'prudence', so maybe I shouldn't be feeling confident yet.

RUSTY HINGES

On a brighter note, we are joining a netball competition organized by the Netball Club of Sunway University College. On the 8th and 9th of September, which is next weekend. I just love to play netball. Lol, okay that made me sound kinda retarded, but I do! Never got a chance to play once I entered college, with the exception of that one game we played for MUFY sports day. But it's gonna be different this time, we got outsiders to come join us, like
Sioki, Piggy and Adelene, together with us Sunway people - me, Ching, Mary and Ashie. Time to get those feet running again. Come support us!

Till another time, love you all.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram