Ugh.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Listening to: Fort Minor - We Believe [You guys should totally check this out, it's Mike Shinoda's solo project]
Currently feeling: Queasy. Ugh.

FINALS START TOMORROW!

So what am I doing here blogging now, you may ask? The answer: I don't freaking know! Argh. I'm so not disciplined. Not disciplined at all. How do you guys force yourself to study. I don't know, it's like the drive, it's just not there anymore. I know I just have to give it my all for the next two weeks. It's like the final laps of a super long marathon, but I'm running out of breath already. No stamina. Water, please? Lol.

Things to do after finals, in no particular order:

  1. Clean my room. Too much books and notes and papers junking up my space. All that academic-ness in the air is making it hard to breathe. Lol.
  2. Take my driving lessons! And get the damn license!
  3. Pack for India. Wheeee.
  4. Shop. Shop. Shop till I drop.
  5. Watch that new Chinese show that Eve has on VCDs.
  6. Sleeeeeeeeeeeeep.
  7. Do whatever I want to do.
  8. Probably work in January.
  9. Try to catch up with some old friends.
  10. Definitely spend more time with family.
  11. Red Box, anyone?
  12. Watch Chicken Little, Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire and all those other old movies that I've missed.
  13. Bug Papa to get a DVD player.
  14. Play some badminton or basketball with the gang.
  15. Watch episodes of One Tree Hill with Mary and Suki.

How am I ever going to do them all?

See, I even changed my desktop wallpaper. Not like it's helping at all!

shut down

Issssssh.

See you all (hopefully
ONLY in two weeks time)...

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram