Incompetence.

Monday, May 22, 2006

Streamyx is seriously inefficient.

Makes me wonder- if their connection speed is anything like the speed it took them to configure my line, that's gonna be really bad.

It's Monday and exactly 9 days after I registered and they still haven't configured my line. Irritating buggers. So, I called them and gave them a piece of my mind, with my 'disappointing', 'dissatisfied', 'inefficient', 'lack of competence' thrown into my
verbal belasah-ing; so hopefully they rectify things and give me my broadband.

The last time I called someone up and gave them a verbal belasah-ing, it worked. Domino's gave me a free pizza, so hopefully it's as effective this time round. :D

So, Streamyx aside, yesterday was dear
Suki's birthday!

Jo, Mary, Sioki and I traipsed off to 1 Utama, in search for her present, and Ching's long-awaited present. Let me tell you, shopping for presents is never easy. I think it's because we keep on going from one place to another, and then deciding to look at other options for better deals or other stuff so that we manage to buy the absolute best. If that made sense.

Plus, 1U's not exactly, errr, small.

We walked for about twenty minutes and felt tired. Lmao. We're such bums. Went for a drink to rejuvenate, and decided that we wanted to watch a movie too. M.I:3 was sold out so we went for Poseidon. The reviews in the papers were pretty bad, but I surprisingly thought it was good. Exciting, at least. On a lazy day like that one, I needed a idle, action-packed,
no-thinking-needed movie.

Finally managed to complete all our shopping for them, and all our shopping for me, lol. I haven't been on such a spree in ages, and it's so fulfilling because I got my stuff for 50-%-off.

Ahhh, I
heart sales.

Went off to Sg. Buloh for
Suki's dinner, and omg, I tell you, the dimsum in Sg. Buloh is heavenly. It is so damn good, and not that pricey. I would've taken some pictures to make you guys drool, but I was too busy stuffing my face.

Many dishes of dimsum later, we headed back to my place to cut
Suki's cake, where we cam-whored and giggled a whole lot. Nothing new, right?

Suki dear, I hope you had a wonderful day and *fingerscrossed* the pressies too! Double hug.


And also, to
Ms. Lee Man Teng- have an awesome birthday, babe! I'm so missing you. Nobody bitches as well as you do :D

*

The song of the mo- Snow Patrol's Chasing Cars.

Thought of the minute- I'm thirsty.

Wish(es) of the day- A gazillion bucks.

Thing(s) I should do- Get started on studying. Mel already finished the whole book of Accounting past year papers! *gasp*

Thing(s) you should do- Pick up the phone and text Suki and Teng a happy birthday.

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged:


*lecturer walks in wearing a horrible swirly checkered shirt*

Mel: Eh, Bryan, can get dizzy by looking at her shirt, weih! *laughlaughlaugh*


*yesterday, on the way to Sg. Buloh, in Wenxue's car, following the other two cars*

Jo: Eh, Wenxue, put your arrow!

Me: Arrow?! Signal, is it? :D

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram