My Lil Bubble.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Okay, so I decided to take five mins off from assignment work-duty to blog. Sue me.

You know what I realised today? I think I'm not blur. I have my *snapsfingers* super sharp moments at times, y'know. So, I came to the conclusion that I just retract into my own little bubble at times.

Hey you, why are you laughing at that statement? Yes, you!

:D

Like today, for instance.

I walked past the SanFran Coffee booth in the cafeteria, and the coffee smell had me craving coffee. Sooooo, since I'm already as broke as I am, I couldn't possibly fork out an extra penny for the indulgences of an ice-blended coffee, I went in search of Nescafe in cans.

I walked round and round and round the drink fridges but I couldn't find one. So, that's not possible, right? I remember
Bryan buying one yesterday with Kimi Raikkonen on the can. I don't think the student body of Sunway gulps down Nescafe that fast. So where the heck did the Nescafes go?

I don't know. It's still a
mystery for me.

In the end, I had to buy the Dutch Lady Vienna Coffee to fulfill my craving, which is IMO, not as satisfying as Nescafe and has higher digits on its price tag. Sigh.

Woe is me.

Up I went to the labs to get some work done on my assignment. Replied Suki's text while I waited for the comp to load up.

I wanted to type the word 'stutter', but I couldn't get it right. Even after seven times. Only then did I realise that the word 'stutter' does not exist in the handphone dictionary.

See, not my fault.
Double sigh.

After typing some nonsense into my Stats assignment, I needed to insert some math equations into Microsoft Word. Off I went to the MathType Equation Wizard [where you can get all those fancy matrices, alpha/beta, integration signs etc. done] and spent, like, forever looking for the 'less than' sign. You know, this one: <.

I practically searched every function, looking for the damn sign in the programme, thinking that there's no possible way that they didn't have it.

And then I realised. The bloody sign's already
on the damn keyboard. Ish.

Triple sigh.


So yeah, today's definitely a thick bubble day.

*

The song of the mo- Nada Surf's Always Love.

Thought of the minute- I really should get back to work now.

Wish(es) of the day- To go to sleep tonight and to wake up tomorrow morning, only to find that my fairy godmother has completed my assignment for me. =P

Thing(s) I should do- Oh, I so need to go shopping. You know I'm pathetic when I say that I miss the malls.

Thing(s) you should do- Buy me some even prettier stuff :) How bout it, guys and girls?

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged:

Nil. Zilch. I'm all quoted out from that last post. So, I'll leave you with a few from the best ever show to grace the planet.

Mouth to Rachel, in Ep3x13: "But, I'm not that guy, and I don't want to be. So, maybe the elite girls just aren't for me then. One of these days, I'm gonna meet a girl who really loves me, and maybe she won't be what you call hot, but I'll think she's beautiful... and I'll tell her so. I won't be mean to her 'cause I won't have to play games with her. I'll just be the guy that she can always count on, and that'll be enough... because she'll be elite to me."

Coach Whitey on the time capsule, in Ep3x15: "The important thing is not to be bitter over life's disappointments. Learn to let go of the past. And recognize that every day won't be sunny, and when you find yourself lost in the darkness and despair remember it's only in the black of night you see the stars. And those stars will lead you back home. So don't be afraid to make mistakes, or stumble and fall, cause most of the time the greatest rewards come from doing the things that scare you the most. Maybe you'll get everything you wish for. Maybe you'll get more than you ever could have imagined. Who knows where life will take you. The road is long and in the end, the journey is the destination."

Nathan's voiceover, in Ep3x20: "You know, it's been said that we just don't recognize the significant moments in our lives while they're happening, that we grow complacent with ideas or things or people, and we take them for granted, and it's usually not until that thing is about to be taken away from you, that you realize how wrong you've been, that you realize how much you really need it, how much you love it."

Nathan's voiceover, in Ep3x20: "Life is funny sometimes. It can push pretty hard, but if you look close enough, you can find hope in the words of children, in the bars of a song, and in the eyes of someone you love. And if you're lucky; if you're the luckiest person on this entire planet, the person you love decides to love you back."


I so can't wait for the season finale! *squeeee*
*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram