Quote, Unquote.

Monday, May 08, 2006

Okay, I'm blogging from the comp labs at uni, since dear ol' Mother Nature ever so kindly fried my modem at home.

No internet access for me. Good thing, anyway. I have assignments to catch up on.

But, but- I have finally convinced my dad to get me broadband! You hear that, Mr.
Nick Chan, you who is forever laughing at my poor tortoise dial-up connection? Mwahahahaha. The wonder of broadband. Let's keep our fingers crossed that he won't go back on his word, and soon I'll be surfing the internet at quick speed with the best of you.

Okay, so Streamyx has been having tons of problems these days. Hell, but anything's better than dial-up, IMO.

Just a quick update on things. Was out for the entire Thursday last week with
Mary and Siokkwan. First, lunch at McDs where we bumped into Josie, Chris and Shannon, and ended up having our very own lil laughfest.

Pasar malam later at night; we tried so very hard to convince
Dong not to buy the pink water bottle that said something very unsuitable for a male to be carrying around, but needless to say, we failed miserably. Don't ask. I don't know what he sees in it either.

Friday night-
Help UniColl's Open Mic Nite where we went and shrieked like crazy fangirls for Jo when he sang 'Sway' in the opening performance. Opening, weih. The floor was open for whoever who wanted to song, so somehow, in a whim of the moment, I ended up on stage with Jo, singing 'When You Say Nothing At All', while Dong did some fancy schtuff on the guitar. Thankfully, the guy who sang before us was so horrible that he chased everyone away, so there weren't many people left to witness my temporary lapse of insanity. I'm never going back to Help UniC again, no way.

Dong gave us a crazy rollercoaster ride back from Help. Lotsa swerving and F1 stuff going on. The fella doesn't know where the heck he's headed to, but still drives confidently like he totally knows what's going on. Lol. He gave us all high blood pressure and extra strands of gray hair after that ride.

Other than that, it's been pretty uneventful. Assignments and stuff. I really should start studying. But I'm not even done with my assignments yet. Damn.

So, till then, I won't be blogging much.

Much love to you guys :)

Since we hung out so much over the past few days, you can bet I got tons of good quotes :D

*

The song of the mo- Sheryl Crow & Sting's Always On Your Side.

Thought of the minute- Ooh, I like that guy's phone. Okay, okay, better not stare too much, in case he perasans.

Wish(es) of the day- Birthday wishes for Win Han, who turned 19th yesterday, and my sister who turns another year older today. She will so kill me if I disclose her age on the net. :D

Thing(s) I should do- Stay in uni the whole day tomorrow to do B&E Stats Assignment.

Thing(s) you should do- Buy me some pretty stuff :) How bout it?

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged:


Today, during lunchtime.

*Bryan displays some of his usual blur-ness, and damn, I can't remember what it is*

Me: And you call me blur? I think you're blur-er than me!

Bryan: No lah, you are blurer lah.

ZhenHan: No, his type of blur-ness is confidently blur, lah.

Us: *laughlaughlaugh*

Bryan the Confidently Blur. What a contradiction. :D

*

From the McDs session with Mary, Siokkwan, Joseph, Chris and Shannon.

Siokkwan: *holds up Pengajian Am book* What does P.A. 1 & 2 stand for?

Josie: *deadpan* Well, you see, P.A. 1 is pa. And P.A. 2 is papa.

Us: *laughlaughlaugh*

[psst! for the ignorant: P.A. 1 & 2 is Pengajian Am, paper 1 and paper 2.]

*

[This one, only Tmn Sea people will understand.]

Wen: Well you see, Chris had this thing with that Sejarah teacher one what!

Josie: *grins* Which one? Pn. Vasanthy?

:D!

*
In the car, on the way back from HelpUC, going through some dark neighbourhood.

Ching: This fella doesn't know where he's going also he drive so fast.

Mary: Oi, you know where you going or not?!

Dong: I'm following the car in front lah!


*The car stops at a house*

Dong: Oh no, he stopped!

Us: -_-"

*

An unfortunate event happened when someone, let's just call her Miz. X*, sort of, erm, lost her, erm, footing on the stairs at Help UC.

*Name changed to protect privacy and pride.

Dong: Eh, so why la you fell down just now?

Miz. X: *glares and replies sarcastically* Because I felt like falling.

Us: *laughlaughlaugh* What kind of a question is that? *laughlaughlaughsomemore*

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram