And It Started.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

So, Accounting's over. One down and three more to go. Three never sounded like such a big number before.

One more tomorrow for the week (which is the killer one, because ugh, Management sucks, like that), and then it's Monday and Tuesday. And I'll be done with my first sem of Monash.
Provided I pass everything, but let's not go there just yet, shall we?

Everyone else's who's having exams out there,
good luck and God bless. Wen loves you. <3

*

The song of the mo- Pink's new album. Hah, I'm such a pirate. Never thought I would like her this much.

Thought of the minute- Worldcupworldcupworldcupworldcup! :D

Thing(s) I should do- Get me lazy ass to Management-land.

Thing(s) you should do- Someone, get me a nice cheap England jersey? How about it? Since that plea didn't work, I need to go buy a plain white tee and make my own. Yes, Nick, stop laughing!

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged-
I remember having some really funny conversations, but I can't really remember any of them 'cause my poor brain is suffering from information overload, but here are bits of conversations that I remember.

*phone batt dies in class, and I come back to charge*
*switches on and finds 26 missed calls, 8 of which are from Nick*
*think that there's something urgent, so I call him straight away*
Me: Eh, you called me eight times ar?
Nick: Yeah! Eyy, just wanted to ask you right, what number should I get on my England jersey?!?!
Me: -_-"

*

*comes back from study session in the library*
*mum comes down looking frazzled*
Mum: Aiyor, you know what the new maid did just now?
Me: What?
Mum: I ask her to wipe the dining table, and she USE THE MOP TO WIPE IT, YOU KNOW! HAIYOR! (continues grumbling and grumbling and grumbling)
Me: *laughs till I start tearing* :D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram