Going Ons.

Friday, June 30, 2006

Yay for no more fever.

Yay for Gary Neville back to fitness. If you don't believe me, read The Star.

Yay for roadtrip-slash-dinner tonight.

As you can tell, I'm a happy, happy person right now.

Plus, I'm halfway through season 2 of Grey's Anatomy, which is such a good, good show. More are downloading as I type. Yay for broadband. Everyone needs to watch it, and One Tree Hill. Seriously. Why watch the O.C.?

We're going to play netball tomorrow in SYUC's netball court against a bunch of Karen's church friends. I guess that means we have to be extra nice to them, but from past experience, netball matches never consist of us being nice to one another. Friendlies are never friendly. Take it from the footballers. Sorry, Karen, but it's true! We just become more competitive, and somehow being horribly bitchy helps, I think. I'll try to be on my best behaviour tomorrow. I'll try. Even when we're losing by like 52 goals or something.

You know why I say we might be losing by 52 goals? The biggest goal margin I've ever lost by was 7 or 8, I think. And also the biggest winning margin, but that's a different story.

Because Karen went and got her friends who used to be state netball players. O.o

Die. Double die. Triple die. DIE!

We are a bunch of bummers who don't train, don't practice, don't play together as a team often enough. You get my drift.

It sure is going to be one fun match.

We better warm up this time. I still remember the last time we played. I went around like a zombie with a broken arm after that for ages.

*

The song of the mo- The Red Jumpsuit Apparatus' Face Down. It's a weird name, but don't knock it until you've heard it, hah.

Thought of the minute- Better go withdraw money soon. I'm getting sick of saying that I'm broke.

Thing(s) I should do- Warm up before netball. Must remember.

Thing(s) you should do- Turn out in full force to support England tomorrow night. I mean it. Mamak ya, people.

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged:
*At Lala Chong Restaurant in Subang, for Manda's bday; we've already paid for dinner without her knowledge*

Me: Let's go!

Manda: Wait, we haven't paid the bill yet!

Karen: We just try and walk away without paying la.

Manda: What?!

*Five mins later*

Sharm: Come la, let's go.

Manda: What's wrong with you all? Haven't paid yet also.

*And another five mins later*

Karen: Let's go.

Manda: Haiyor, how many times you want me to say. Haven't paid la!

Sharm: Call for the bill la then!

Manda: [calls the boss for bill] Excuse me, bill please?

[Boss speaks into her earphone like some kind of mafia]

Boss: Mai chor tan wor. (Translation: The bill's been paid for)

Manda: [looks at us] Woi!

Hee!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram