Oh My Cookies and Cream.

Saturday, January 10, 2009

I was sitting on my bed with the nice leftover air-con air still left in my room and suddenly my mind drifted to... what I was going to have for dinner, you see. Weekend dinners in my family are a usually a daddy-goes-out-to-wai-sek-kai-and-tapaus-dinner affair and because I'm strangely quite rigid with Wai Sek Kai food, I only always either end up having some mushroom sauce chicken chop or Indian mamak mee fried by a Chinese dude. HAHA I know, how strange.

So, while I was choosing between my myriad of two choices, my cannot sit still mind moved further along to... ice cream. And suddenly I feel like eating cookies and cream ice cream. (Which in case you didn't know, is THE favourite flavour of all timeee. Unless of course I'm in Melbourne, then I'll gladly forego my love of cookies and cream for Freddos on Lygon's Roche ice cream mmmm yummm)

It's been an hour, the mother has come into the room and asked me all sorts of curious questions and has exited to take her afternoon nap since, and I'm still craving cookies and cream ice cream. And it really cannot just be any type you know. Baskin Robbin's cookie bits in their cookies and cream ice cream is too hard. It's gotta be just soft and nice and obviously not too sweet.




Sigh and because I'm such a masochist like that, I decided to further torture myself and started googling cookies and cream pictures. (HAHAH now you're craving cookies and cream too right? And decided on joining me in my quest to find the perfect cookies and cream ice cream in the whole wide world! RIGHT?)

There's even a Wikipedia entry devoted to cookies and cream! Okay so almost everything has a Wikipedia page these days, but still.. to cookies and cream? Heh.


That was possibly the most useless blog post I've ever had. Pfft.

You Might Also Like

2 spoke

  1. God, i love cookies and cream... ur torturing me! I miss the one on Lygon =( Now i love the one from New Zealand ice cream, havent actually bought it from there, just afte it twice when they had a promo at my co

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee i know right! The one on Lygon is to die for. Ooh I've never had NZ ice cream, is it good? My friend recommends to go try Ben & Jerrys.. they actually have it at Cold Storage!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram