Remember, Not Regret.

Saturday, January 03, 2009

In 2008, I blogged a total of 34 times. That's a horrible track record. Either I've become lazy, or I'm just plain boring. Pfft.

I saw this on Diary of an E-Shopaholic while checking out the latest online shopping stuff and I thought it was pretty good.

"Remember 2008;
Relish 2009."

I like that. We were at one of our favourite mamak joints after our own special sweaty huffing-and-puffing NYE countdown and someone asked a reflective sounding question. Something along the lines of "So, how was 2008?"

It's a scary question. How do you even begin to sum up 365 days in a sentence? A word, even? (I guess "It sucked" pretty much would've done the job if you're Chairman Bernanke. Heh. Sorry, that was the finance student in me.)

But the point is, I guess it doesn't matter. Shouldn't. We'll remember it, no matter if it was beautiful, or if it was the lowest point in life, and we'll take something from it. But there's the path ahead to be relished. It's waiting for us.

Have a wonderful 2009. Relish it, embrace it, savour it, and later on, remember it. :)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram