I Want.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Moolahh. ;)

A pair of low sling-backs, preferably wedges, peep-toe style, and in white. Because I've looked high and low, and left and right, and they still elude me. Boo.

The double.

A charm-bracelet with charms that actually hold some significance to me.

A Manchester United jersey which I've lusted after for years but always put aside due to its hefty price.

To have a finished lending decisions assignment appear out of nowhere. Or at least a strong sense of concentration and determination to finish the damn thing and not kill myself while trying to do it. I'm struggling, and being disturbed (or having the urge to write anything non-academic related, for that matter) is not helping, especially not when I have an IBF test tomorrow as well.

I want to watch Ironman, dammit. Which now looks like will have to wait until the older brother gets the dvd.

To possess a semblance of child-like innocence again. Although, this might never be possible.

My old mp3 player is falling apart so, a new mp3 player of any kind. I'm not choosy. Oh, who am I kidding. Of course I'm choosy. I want an iPod. :P

18th June, the end of finals, to come.

To know what I really want out of all this university torture. Because I really still don't. And to be honest, it scares me.



Here's to never growing up.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram