Yes, She's Still Alive.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

Hokay. First proper post in the new-ish blog. Just got back from Piccadilly's with Sharm, Tay and Teoh - very cheap beer, good company, good music and a Taboo set.

I have to admit, my blog looks so naked. I'm so not used to my empty sidebar and having a white background, but yeah,
clean slate. Looking back at the entries when I first started, I somehow feel older and wiser. I think differently, I write differently, I express myself differently. Strange what a couple of years can do to you. I'm glad a kept a blog throughout all those years. Great to look back at, especially say ten years from now. Gosh.

Not that there's anything much to blog about since all I've been doing is assignment after assignment, test after test. In the past two weeks, I must have churned out about 9000 words in total for all my assignments I've handed in so far. So imagine, when I'm writing so many words on a daily basis, what more is there for me to possibly write here? Heh. Assignments have been slowly eating away at my life, I swear.
I haven't seen the chi-muis in what feels like forever.

But yeah, uni has been just that. Uni. Assignments. It's the rush period of the semester where everything is due and you have no time to study and basically after you finish resting and fooling around after ending the last assignment, exams are right round the corner and you're feeling screwed and totally unprepared. It's been four semesters and yet I still can't get used to this time window.

Plus, my exam timetable is hell-ish.
13, 16, 17, 18 June. Monash must really hate me, I swear. The only bright side is that I finish in time for Mary's 21st celebration. God knows I'll be dire need of booze and pounding music by the time I've finished with finals.

I really would post up pictures of
MF's 21st alco-fest and pictures of two-month old baby Jayden but Streamyx really hates me. And I really hate stupid inefficient customer support technicians. I was on the phone for 13 minutes with a Streamyx guy this afternoon and half the time was taken up to verify that the account was really under my name. -_-" And you know how they always go like "A for America, B for Bangkok, C for China" to make sure they have your user name right? So this guy wants to check W (which I don't get btw, since I'm pretty sure none of the remaining 25 alphabets sound remotely like a double-u) and he can't seem to think of any country/state that begins with W. So he goes "W for errr..." and after five seconds, he finally lamely goes, "...for wau?" Wau? Gosh, kill me lahhh.

After what seems like forever, he still couldn't point me through the troubleshooting process and I got so fed up that I just told him I'd call back again later.
Bengang betul. Which now leaves me still with horrible internet. And here I thought I'd left all my internet woes back in Australia.

So, nothing in this post was close to interesting, eh. Ugh. Story of my life right now, unfortunately. I can't wait for exams to be over. Holiday project, here we come.

MUtd tomorrow, can't wait. :) FTW, for the EPL!

p/s: Eh, and come and talk to me in my new tagboard lah. It's getting very lonely, okay.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram