Always Be My Baby.

Saturday, May 10, 2008

So while Streamyx is working fine for me this lazy Saturday morning, and while I'm still in a very semangat spirit to get some colour into this space, I present photos of darling 2-month old Jayden like the very proud aunty family member I am.


The little sweetheart sleeping next to my furry piglet on my bed after an afternoon of babysitting and letting him listen to David Cook's rendition of Always Be My Baby - in all its 3:53-minute studio recording version glory - which he loved, btw. I'm so proud, he takes after my music taste. Lol.

(David Cook and David Archuleta for final two! Then omg, how am I ever to choose?)


Isn't it great how you can ooh and aah over a cute picture without hearing his cries every morning at 8 a.m.? Ahh omg so cute can die.


The new family. Tai Kor, Evelyn and Tai Kor Junior.


Other random pictures of Amelia's 2nd birthday last weekend. (Yes she's already two. I feel old!) She was so adorable in her little red and white polka-dot pinafore. And all her presents... Two Barbie sets, one huge-ass pink masak-masak set and a set of (yep, you guessed it) pink clothes. To be a little girl again.

Btw, that's my fb profile pic for the time being and Sotong commented that it's too early to teach her to camwhore. Nonsense - I don't need to teach her, she's a natural. :P


As you can see, Josh didn't wipe his mouth/face after dinner. -_-" Boys will be boys.

There are tons of other cute pictures of
Melia's birthday and of the fam but they're all in Yee Soh's cam, so I'll probably never get them. And we had the biggest cake ever. A 3 kg Winnie the Pooh cake which we barely devoured a quarter. Ughh.

The kids made
Mother's Day cards in school yesterday and I took a peek at Joel's and inside a very distorted looking heart-shape, he wrote:

"
I love my mummy very much because she can cook and she always lets me play PSP and PS2."

LOLLLLLL.

Anyway, after that I went over to
MF's big 21st bash. The theme? Beach party.


Is that not the prettiest thing ever?


The birthday girl with her 21st gag - wearing a bib and having to drink out of a baby's bottle. Lol. You can't see the bottle but Uncle actually went "come, I feed you like last time" and bounded over to do it. Damn funny.


Karen and I.


Eating the cuppacake art. Tak sampai hati-lah.


Us girls.

Thanks darling
MF for the wonderful blast (and all the alco provided, btw. lol.). I hope you had a great night, or rather what you can remember from the night. Happy 21st again dear. May we celebrate many more birthdays together to come!

And of course, since I didn't blog for all of April -
April babies, this is for you!


April 2nd. Sheng, you know I can't find a nice picture of the both of us after trawling through all of my many folders? This must be rectified immediately the next time I see you. Hee. Hope you had a happy birthday babe! Lol, I just went to your blog and it reminded me of your classic longkang-baju-kurung-knee-split-into-two-jump. Aiyo.

(And Mr. Lim, because you're in the picture - shoutout to you too. I miss you heaps!)


April 13th. Best friend, I miss you! You looked like you had such a wonderful time celebrating there, and we are so going to do it all over again when you get back because we don't care if it's two-and-a-half-months later. Love you :) Can June come any faster, already?


April 24th. Pekster! Like I said on fb, I haven't seen you face to face since Jayden's full moon! I want to hear funny updates from you again, i.e. the famous stalker story. And yes, I still owe you a birthday dinner babe. :) And hahaha, I just realised you're wearing red in the pic. How awesome would an EPL title be for a belated present?


April 25th. Happy birthday again, friend! Hope you had a fantastic 21st, Poh Yee. Looks like you had a blast at your party, hee.


April 26th. Mamajojojojo! I miss you babe. It's been forever since I've seen you - the last time was what, when we were conquering Gold Coast together? June yeah, we must meet up. Don't get too stressed up with assignments and finals, I know you'll ace them as usual. Take care, babe!

*

I'm still in love with
Gavin DeGraw's In Love With A Girl after three months. Dude's a genius. I can't wait to get my hands on the new album.

"So many people gonna say that they want you,
To try to get you thinking they really care,
But there's nothing like the warmth of the one who has put in the time and you know he's gonna be there,
Back your border when she knows someone crossed it,
Don't let nobody put you down, who you're with
Take the pain of protecting your name,
From the crutch to the cane to the highwire."

Go download go download go download!



And thanks to
Bryan and MTV in the MUSA Lounge yesterday, Jesse McCartney is still in my head. Hee.

"No stress, no stress, no stress
Girl you deserve nothing but the best."


I'm going to try repeating that like a mantra and see if it helps reduce assignment stress. Lol.

*

Boss, ada rokok tak?"

Mamak guy: "
Adaaaaa.. *points behind* Kat 7-11 belakang tu."

Hahahaha.

*

Till next post, people. <3> The words to the newly surfaced Jason Mraz/James Morrison duet are beautiful. And the simple lilting melody comforts me. Two of my favourites and now they've even collaborated. 'Tis gonna be a good day now.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram