Is It Any Wonder?

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

So, I've basically been reclusive (and will be for the next three weeks or so, unfortunately) and cramming in the cold, cold confines of the Monash library with many trips to the toilet because I have a small bladder it's freaking cold in there. I wonder why my tolerance for cold is deteriorating; I amaze myself when I think back on how I survived 3 whole months of winter and rain and wind in Melbourne.

The LDP hasn't been kind to me lately, though. Jam jam jam jam. Took me forty five minutes to get home on what could sometimes take only fifteen minutes. I thank my lucky stars that I don't drive a manual or else my legs would've died somewhere between the twentieth to twenty-fifth minute, crawling along the cable bridge.

Got home all tired and cranky and hungry, and the mother drops a bombshell in the form of her signature unassuming humour.


Mummy: (rambles on and on about some new university campus)
Me: (eating dinner and not really listening)
Mummy: Eh girl ahhh, what's the name of that guy ah? There, the guy who founded Limkokwing?
Me: ...Err, Lim Kok Wing? -_______-"


HAHAHAHAHA.

And you all wonder why I'm so blur sometimes.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram