Killjoy.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

EXAMMMMMS. 13 - 18 June.

The only bright spot in all this is that I'll finish right in time for Mary's 21st. Hee. Dual celebration in style, for sure.

To make things worse, I had a day-long craving for Maybank nasi lemak doused with their awesome sambal all day. Drove there after class, and as usual got stuck in the rush hour jam. Kept on dreaming of the nasi lemak and fried chicken and sped to Sea Park after I got off the LDP.

And it was closed.

WTF. :((((((

I have never seen the Maybank mamak closed. Everrrr. Emooo-ed in the car, staring at the closed mamak and their stacked chairs in disbelief and wondered if I should drive to Uptown for that other awesome nasi lemak but then decided that the traffic would be insane. Drove home very very upset. Lol.


This makes me all the more determined to tapau it later for dinner. A girl's gotta have her fuel to continue all the textbook cramming, and today, mine comes in the form of Maybank nasi lemak.


I can't believe I just typed up a whole entry about nasi lemak. I swear it's the stress.

*

Didn't manage to catch the repeat of the finale because I was at Pyramid with the uni gang so Youtube it is!

I still love them both. Thought little David did better at the finale, but still Simon said it best when he said that for the first time, he didn't really care who won because they're so deserving.



EEEEEEEE. They did Heaven. Way to go to melt me. And millions of girls all around the world (And I think Zhen Han melted too because he actually said that after one of Cook's performances, I forgot which. -__-" And yes for those of you who don't know, he is a guy. Nice to know that Cook has that kind of power over guys too right. Adam, you better be careful of your best friend - you might be making him melt every time we go Red Box. :-S).


Oh oh oh and look! My Michael Johns, the Aussie. Who really should've made it further. I hate you, America.

(But well, I've already had a big enough dilemma with Archie vs Cook. Imagine if we had a Davids and Michael Johns top three. *faints*)




For DC fans, this is super funny. Makes him all the more endearing. :)




LOLLL. Archie is super cute in this one and the Davids seem like they get along well with one another.




OMG BAHAHAHAHAHAH THIS IS DAMN FUNNY CAN DIE.

Cook and Archie doing an ad for Guitar Hero (which looks so cool btw, they always show it on OTH). Omg, I wonder how many takes it took shy and innocent Archie to do that. Lol.




Duetting on Chad Kroeger's Hero. Aww. The harmonies. And can I just say how much hotter Cook grew? HOT. I was re-watching the auditions and I have to say a big big thank you to the Idol stylists. Heh.






p/s: Oi, PANG WEI SOON in Moscow, are you serious about having watched the Champions League finals livee? PICTURES, I WANT PICTURESSSS.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram