Nostalgia.

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Okay, I am hereby officially declaring May as the month of nostalgic memories and reminiscing for my beautiful blog. Lol, I know, I know, a bit thick-skinned here, but anyway, it's my blog, so sue me. =)

I know I've been doing tons of reminscing in my blog, and constantly making references to the past, but well, sue me again. I love my schooling days, and I love my friends. Who can argue with that, right?

And besides, I know my blog's really dark and dreary looking, and it needs way more pics. Here we go - just some of my many many favorite pics of me and my kawan-kawan and my life. =)

Group Pic 2
It took us AGES to take this picture - blame it on Andrew, who's obviously never operated a digicam in his life. I have the video clip to prove it, hehe. The cam was set in video mode, so you could see all of us so obviously posing, and Kapi calling Drew an idiot, and Drew's irritated voice shouting "ONEEEE... TWOHHH.. THREEEE!"


Outside TGIF
Senoritaz nite out, after TGIFs. Me, Diane, Foon Yee, Piggy, Sioki, Mary & Chiac.


117_1703
The best Leo BOD of Taman S.E.A. - Chiac, Diane, me, Jo, Sheng, Ping, Bert. Hehe. Look at all our tubby tummies after stuffing ourselves at Eastin Hotel's high tea. =)


Sweeping The Tree
Lol. Taking pictures for our Moral Project was so damn fake. Sat, Kanna, Drew - you bunch of posers. =)


Squeezing Cloth
Another classic Moral Project picture. It takes 5 fellas to squeeze 1 cloth, huh? Check out those 'oh-so-serious' expressions on their faces. Lmao! L-R : Wen Chien, Paul, Wai Kit, Wei Sung & De Shun.

eatforfree
Lol. So cute right? Sioki eats for free at Friday's everyday. =P


Kick Sat's Ass
I absolutely love this picture! Hahahaha! Poor Sat. Kena victimized by Kapi.


Huddle
For some reason, this pic just looks sooooo... erm.. brotherly. Lol. I took this pic, it's a pure work of genius, eh? Haha. I had to lie on the floor to take that, ppl!


Pic at Scouts Den Stairs 2
Kapi, Jo, Kish, Diane, my competition for being the noisiest person in 5 Cempaka. And being the quietest during Sejarah. [psst.. it's because we're all too busy sleeping]


Kish blocks Karp
Haha. Kanna's cheeky look is just one of a kind. I remember Kapi screaming at him after we took this picture. =P


Froggie..
Ooh, our dissected frog. We dissected it so cleanly that Pn. Yip kept it in a jar in the Bio Lab, okayy. *proud smile* And this is coming from her single-digit table. Haha! I think Diane and Kapi even named our frog. Lol, we were just too proud. It was probably one of our very few experiments which 'jadi-ed'. And I can very clearly remember Lik Xiong shouting and running away when one of the frogs escaped. =P


Guys & Half Jo
I think this is THE pic of the year. Haha. The guys trying to be manly.. climbing up the benteng and everything. If you watch the video, you can hear Jo shouting for help as he slips down the benteng right in between Kishwen's legs. Lol. It's hilarious, really.


Us with Ronald
Yes, that is Ronald McDonald. And no, I don't know why he's in the picture. Haha. Miss you gurls - Ash, Sharm, Manda & Huay Lian


Sweet Smiles..
Everyone just looks so sweet and smiley over here. =)


Josie Sat On His Curry
Josie sat on his curry, somehow. I don't know how on earth he managed that. And Kapi just looks so amused by the whole incident. Haha.


sk, wen, crazy pig
Group study for SPM. Yeah right. We ended up lazing around and taking self shots of ourselves, with Piggy's phone. And I can remember Sioki saying, "Bad luck to take three people in a picture!!!" And Piggy saying that the middle person in the picture would die faster. Rubbish, all these superstitions. Hmph.


Madness! =)1
Love this pic. It just reminds me of all the times we had in 5 Cempaka. I know, I was soooo miserable at first in there.. but now when I look back, I'm so glad I was in there. I wouldn't never have known all these amazing people if I hadn't. Plus all the crazy moments that we conjure up. =)


Exam Stress1
This is how we release pre Bio paper exam stress on the terrace. Wait, more like, this is how
MARY releases stress...


Fwenz1
...and this is how we look like after our Bio paper. Haha. Love this pic. Look how happy we are after SPM.. =P [note that Mary looks way saner now, huh?] - gosh, she's gonna kill me if she sees this.


guys at the bar
Everyone just looks so mad and wacky. They look drunk.. don't they? Yeah, right. Drunk on adrenaline, more like it. That was the farewell party for Wei Soon, Wai Kit and Sat to NS. =)



piggy kena cucuk
This pic's looks kinda artsy-fartsy, don't you think? Haha.



Us with Ernice @ Greenman
I miss Pn. Ernice everytime I look at this pic. She brought us all out after prom to this place called Greenman's where she used to work, and Dougie, the owner brought out some free champagne for us. Perfect end to the perfect year.



Piggy blocking..
Lol. Finally about to take a nice picture but Piggy's backside got itchy. Sigh.


snritaz@fridays
Aah, there we go. Picture perfect, finally. =) Piggy's backside finally stopped itching, you see.



I just love looking at pics. They make me feel all fuzzy inside. Oh all right, I'll admit it, I'm a sentimentalist, okay?

[Gosh, this must have been my longest post, EVER.]

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram