Someone Pinch Me.

Friday, May 27, 2005

Didn't go for classes today. Only had Maths A anyway. Supposedly took the day off to study. Hah. What a load of bull. Instead...

I went back to kindergarten.

Yup, that's right. I visited Chim Kindy, where I spent my childhood days catching spiders to throw into little boys' school bags. I'm not joking. I really did it. Can you believe it? Lol. It was
Aaron's birthday celebration, so I went along to be camerawoman for the day. Gosh, I still remember how much I loved that rocket slide when I was there. Everything seemed way larger and wider back then. The whole place looks as though it's shrunk.

Did not even come close to opening a book today. Seriously.

Mid course exams are right round the corner, and I'm still happily resting on my bum, happily sleeping the day away. I am such a major bum. I'm doing nothing when I should be slaving away at my desk.

I went to Monash Uni's website yesterday, and found out that to get a full 100 percent scholarship from my foundation year to the first year of my degree program, I have to fulfill 380 out of 400 or more! *chokes violently* Eeeeeeeep. That's 95%! What in the world? For partial scholarships, I have to get about 90% and above. Gosh. I seriously don't see how people can score that. I remember thinking of trying out for a scholarship, but I guess that's all wishful thinking now.

Sigh, and I'm still depressed that
Bo lost. Why, oh why? The more irritating thing is, I found out who the winner was before even watching the finale, because stupid Yahoo! plastered Carrie's face over their homepage, proclaiming the results. Ish. The Yahoo! homepage was a party pooper. As if that wasn't enough salt rubbing in my wounds, Mary SMSed me, gloating about the Carrie winning. Leave me alone and let me find out the winner during the finale itself! I tell you, when the next season comes along, I will stay away from my computer and my handphone until Ryan announces the winner. These people, taking my excitement away from watching the finale.

carriewins
Their American Idol - Carrie Underwood. Was I the only one who thought she was kinda pitchy and flat on 'Angels Brought Me Here'? Was I really the only one? Geez. Okay, okay, I'll have to admit she was good all the way, and I have nothing against her and all, but still, Bo, anyone?

the guys ai
The guys - what's with all the white?

the girls ai
The girls - Mikalah looks much better.

connie2052505
Haha. That's funny. Constantine the Italian waiter during the Simon expose spoof.

Anthony finale
Dreamy-looking Anthony. Apparently he had a tracheotomy (god knows if that's the right spelling) when he was a child (hence that deep 'hole' in his neck) and doctors told him he would never be able to speak again. And here he is, singing. Wow. Amazing, huh? I initially thought he didn't stand a chance to make it that far, but he really improved from week to week. I'm so glad he stayed longer than Scott, anyway.

untitled
Bo - then and now. The runner-up who hopefully does a Clay Aiken and outsells and outpopularizes the winner.

It's amazing how I still have so much time to watch TV, eh?

Someone pleassssse. Take me out of my comfort zone and make me push hard. And take away my remote control, please.

P/S : Jo's back, people. Welcome back to air-conditioned nights! =)

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram