Gigi Biru.

Tuesday, June 07, 2005

Okay, okay. Update time. Well, it's been awhile, huh? It's already June. Gosh. Fast, isn't it? I can't believe I'm already halfway through college. *shakes head* Yeah, whoever's been talking to me recently has probably already heard me say that, but it's true, you know. As cliched as it may seem, time does fly. Like, faster than Superman. Lol.

So yeah, I've finally got my super de duper USB Gigi Biru (Bluetooth, for those of you out there who are a tad ssss-lowh or buhh-lurrr) Device thingy-ma-jinggy or whatever the IT literate wish to call it. So I can beam things from my phone to the PC in like a matter of seconds while lying on the bed. Haha. Technology is improving as we speak now, people. It never ceases to surprise me how things can be done so fast and so easily nowadays, that it's almost scary in a way, somehow. But the good news is, you guys will probably have a lot more pics to see in my posts these days.

Here's some photos of Suki's birthday last month. We had a fun, fun, fun girly girl night together..

~Photo-0260
Here's the birthday girl with Mum and Dad.

~Photo-0255
Here's Sheng and Ping, both vying for spotlight. *shakes head* Sheng obviously lost.

~Photo-0257
Ah, isn't that much better? Sorry yah, Sheng, you look a bit dark. =P

girls in pool 2
Us in the pool. Looks so beach ambience-y. Cool, eh? =)

~Photo-0261
Me & Sheng. The bitches reunite.

~Photo-0264
Piggy pigging out at Swensen's after the partay.

~Photo-0265
Slurp.

Hmm, let's see. Well, exams are now over. *phew* The only other part to exams are of course, getting those results, but let's just not go there yet, shall we? Ignorance is B-L-I-S-S.

But first of all, let's see some shots of how we study over here in Sunway College.
~Photo-0291
Yup, they teach me that releasing stress during studying is essential. So, I whip out my trusty phone and snap away at my desk the night before Econs MCE.

~Photo-0289
And Ching decides to do a bit of artwork.

~Photo-0170
And then, we release even more stress. Haha!

After our last paper, we nipped on over to 1 Utama, like, almost immediately. Wanted so badly to watch Madagascar, but couldn't get tickets. Which made me want to watch it even more. We met up with Jo and Drew, had lunch, talked and talked and talked. Visited Win Han at Osim, and we got a free demo of the Osim products! Haha. The vacuum cleaners and all. Shall not defame Osim on my blog, but well, let's just say that those things are not all what they seem to be. Haha. It was real insightful, and I realized that Win Han is so bloody 'cheong hei'! Gawd. And you know those stains they create on tiles and stuff to demonstrate their products cleaning off? It's actually.. *drumroll* Maggi Kicap Pekat. Lol.

~Photo-0298
The Osim man, Mr. Tan Win Han. He answers the phone with an incredibly chirpy "Good evening, Osim!!!!!" shriek. Who would have thought?

~Photo-0300
Jo! Back from NS and newly bald.

Yeah, so that was Thursday. All that excitement after exams, and nearly one hour spent in Osim, listening to Win Han's stories of the world of hygiene and stain-kiling. Then, Friday night, it was off to Christie's party, all the way in KOTA KEMUNING. We left at 6.. only to hang around Subang Jaya until 8.30 before finally leaving to the far-far-away place. Sheesh. Do not want to bore you guys with the details, but yeah, we waited around and drove around Subang, which I might add, is a pretty dangerous place. The amount of U-turns they have. We nearly got into an accident. Could smell the tires burning and all.. Oh well, Christie, if you ever read this, and I doubt you will, we're sorry for turning up more than fashionably one and half hours late! =)

~Photo-0308
Ching and P'ng in the car while waiting. My sis-in-law saw this on my phone at one glance, and thought P'ng was Jacky Cheung! Lol!

~Photo-0312
Being mad. Or rather, being ourselves. =P

~Photo-0313
Me, Ching & Bryan. Me & Ching, as usual, taking self-shots. Bryan, well, being dragged in with us, I suppose.

Well, nothing much happened during the weekend. The girls came over, for a gossiping/mahjong/ice cream/bitching session. Yeah, we really can multi-task, huh? Lol. Aaron celebrated his 5th birthday on Sunday. Such a big boy. I love you boy. Don't box me so often. =)

My brother and his wife were on leave on Monday, so we decided to take the kids out to 1 Utama. And boy, did I have fun. I felt like a kid, all over again. We went bowling! La dee dah. Wait, the best part of it all, we played in the kids lanes, you know, where they sort of *ahem* close up the gutter for you? Gosh, it felt good to bowl without the longkang. I felt like a bowling superstar. Haha. We went to watch Madagascar after that. It was just an okay watch. Didn't really live up to all that hype surrounding it. Give me Finding Nemo or Incredibles or Shrek anyday.

~Photo-0336
Joshua lugging the ball to the lane. Too cute for words.

~Photo-0330
Here's my brother teaching them how to lug the ball. Haha.

~Photo-0333
Posing with the bowling balls, which all look about the same size as his head. Lol!

~Photo-0328
Those were the lightest balls they had in the entire alley. Aren't they adorable? The kids i mean, not the balls. =P

Oh well. Phew. *wipes sweat from brow* That was some recap of my whirlwind holiday so far, huh? Haha.

Anyway, those of you who are having exams, do try out those stress-releasing methods as pictured above. =) It works quite well. All the best, ppl. *hugs*

The rest of you, I'm free for the next two weeks!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram