All Hell Breaks Loose in June.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Got my exam timetable for my finals just yesterday. Here goes nothing:


Monash First-Year Students Hell

Introductory Accounting A; AFW 1001 - 8 June

Managing People and Organisations; MGW 1010 - 9 June

Business and Economic Statistics; ETW 1000 - 12 June

Introductory Microeconomics; ECW 1101 - 13 June


Good news: The pain will be over in
just six days.

Bad, bad, uber-bad news: No breaks in between papers to study. How in the effing world am I supposed to finish 771 pages of my management text book in time? *wails* I was totally pinning my hopes on a few days, at least, before the management paper to cram all those words into my tiny brain. But double dammit, it's right after Accounting.

*deep breath*

So, you might ask, why don't I start studying now?

I don't even have time to complete my assignments well enough.


University, you bloody slave-driver, you!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram