Wasted Away.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Damn. One week of holidays. Just gone, just like that.

What the heck did I even do?

Out of the seven days, I think I only used one and a half, to be precise, for academic purposes.

Damn. Double damn.

I'm so dead. I've got the
dreaded second round of assignments due in the next couple of weeks. Management on the 28th of April, Microeconomics on the 8th of May, B&E Stats on the 11th of May, and Accounting on the 17th of May.

And somewhere in between of that hectic-hell above,
Su's due to give birth to my niece, her third child, anytime soon; she's going to be named either Amelia or Caitlin. Pretty, pretty names, I think.

~Photo-1203
Vanessa'll finally have a female cousin to play with compared to the three rowdy boys.


~Photo-1174
Naughty lil
Josh.


~Photo-1173
Aaron and Joel, partners in crime around our house.

Plus, finals are looming up ahead. I can't even finish my assignments without putting a bucketful of sleepless nights, let alone to get myself to open up the textbooks and actually start reading and understanding it.

I don't know how I used to study. Really.

I remember when I was in secondary school, okay wait, maybe lower secondary; I used to start studying, like, two months before my mid-term exams. Yes, mid-term. It wasn't even finals yet.

What a
slacker I've become.


Oh well. So, if you don't see me for a long, long time, I have not disappeared off the face of the earth, but I'm being
buried alive with assignments. If you find me dead on the middle of May, sandwiched between heavy, heavy books, remember that I loved all you guys very much. Except you. And you and you. Oh and if you want me to leave you anything on my will, you better let me know now. The good things go fast; first come first serve.

Lol. I become a
drama queen when I'm under stress, I suppose.


PS: My Multiply site finally updated again with new pics: Pics of CNY open house and Jun Mun's farewell partay. Getting hands on Ching
's bday pics as I write.

*

The song of the mo- Anna Nalick's In The Rough.

Thought of the minute- Yawn.

Wish(es) of the day- I wish there were 48 hours in a day. That way, I have double the time I have to the assignment deadlines. Mwahahaha. Hey, a girl can dream, can't she?

Thing(s) I should do- Slash down on sleeping hours to be done with work.

Thing(s) you should do- Get some sleep for me on my behalf.

Favourite quotes since the last I blogged:

~Photo-1200
Subject of quote: Blue cup that has been in the family for as long as I can remember.


Aaron: Mummy, I didn't drink anything in kindergarten today.

My sis: Why?

Aaron: I didn't take out my cup.

My sis: *perplexed* Why didn't you take out your cup, boy?

Aaron: *whines* Because my friend said it looks like a toilet bowl!

Whole family: *laugh laugh laugh*


Poor boyyy. :D

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram