Klang: Came and Conquered.

Saturday, April 01, 2006

Big big big gigantic thank you to Mr. Andrew Lew - with his newly chun-nyfied hairstyle - for buying us tummy-stuffingly full breakfast this morning all the way in Klang.

Woke up early at what seemed like the crack of dawn for me. Crack of dawn seems to be getting later and later as I get older and older. Especially during weekends. Sad, innit?

Sukkwan came over early to steal some music from my comp, so she stole away while I yawned away. Ching and Mary came over, and we zoomed over to Jo's house in the red Cute Lil Kelisa, where we were supposed to meet at 8:30 - insanely early on a Saturday - but being typically Malaysian as we are, we were late. Oh we-ell.

The gang was all there already, crazy people whom I felt like I haven't seen in ages.
Drew, Eugene, Josh, Ping and Peks. Crammed our ten bodies into two small cars and off we went on our latest road trip to Klang.

So what they said about Klang bak kut teh is true: it's good. But, not enough soup, and the guys were complaining that the meat was too lean because we girls wanted lean meat? - :D -
too bad.

As usual, when ten fellas go out together? We become major jakuns. I think Klang has had an unhealthy overdose of us today.

Mary became our designated cham-char tea lady and kept on refilling our mini teacups, which were so small that you could drink it up in half a gulp. Jakuns, being jakuns, we made a (very loud) toast to Andrew for treating us - THREE TIMES (toasting three times I mean, not Andrew treating us three times - we wish!). And started clinking our tea cups together, like you do with wineglasses. Peks clinked hers too hard and split hot chinese tea over her hand. Mwahahahaha. See lah.

And then they decided to have a tea-pouring competition. *covers face* I am proud to say that I had no part in it. I just cheered them on. Teehee.

No pictures because I was too busy stuffing my mouth. And anyways, blue tooth device rosak. So well, patience blogders. (Blog + readers = blogders)

Yeah, yeah. I know we're childish. I know we're already in our late teens, but so what? It's fun, and we don't give a damn. I can proudly say that I will look back on days like these in years to come and smile to myself about it.

Buddies. I just love 'em.

Sped back to
Jo's place. We were busy egging Jo on to overtake Ching. Being jakuns in the car as well. Well, since Jo's this major speed demon, we zoomed off and reached first. =P We are all horrible, horrible, dangerous, dangerous people on the road. Kids, don't try this at home.

Hung out for awhile and left for CLASS. On Saturdays. Yep, you got that right. Since Labour Day's on a Monday, we gotta replace tutorial classes back. On weekends. Bah.

I haven't really done one of these in a while: You know, posts where I just tell all about my day. It's probably boring-as-hell to people who don't know who/where/what the hell I'm talking about, but I write about days like these, so I remember them.
That's important to me.

*

Oh you know what? I've been considering it for pretty long now, and I've finally decided to stop Monash. The stress is just getting to me. I'm going to be taking a four-month long break and start back up again in August. I need a break. And I need one now.







NOT!
Happy April's Fooooools Day! :D

*
Jo, I will never forget you tricking me four times that year! One day, I'll getcha back. Watch it, friend. Mwahahaha.

*

The song of the mo- Shakira's Hips Don't Lie.

Thought of the minute- Chelsea drew with Birmingham? Hah. Eat that, suckers. I'm going to get hate mail from Mary for this, I swear.

Wish(es) of the day- To be more diligent.

Thing(s) I should do- Go watch Man U play now.

Thing(s) you should do- Go try Klang bak kut teh. And be jakuns while doing so.

My favourite quotes since the last time I blogged:

Ching: Where's Andrew? So quiet one.

Mary: *points to Andrew's shirt which says 'Loading... 65%'* He's still loading lah.

Andrew: -_-" Yalar, hang kei lah.

Mary and me: *laughs our arses off*

*

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram