Bad Day.

Wednesday, April 26, 2006

I now know how Daniel Powter felt like when he wrote that song. Only that he mustn't be feeling too bad anymore, since that song probably gained him millions of bucks.

I bloody feel like shit now.

Caution!: Emo-ness and anger and cussing up ahead.

First of all, it makes you feel like shit when you put so much hard work into your assignments and do not get what you expect. I know I probably sound like a bloody selfish bitch when I say that I got a 30/50 for Econs, which is a borderline credit. Not when other tutors are more lenient.

Hey, it's better than failing, right? No.

It's bloody depressing. Sod it.

I got a 62% for Management from that selfish, stingy bastard tutor of mine. He took away marks for not putting page numbers. Not putting page numbers. Not putting page numbers. Not putting page numbers. What in the freaking hell? *takes deep breath*

Serves him right that he's balding. Serve him right that I have twenty-five more times hair than he does on his shiny head. Serve him right that he has no fashion sense and feels the need to wear his pants up to this armpits.

I need to score in these shitty assignments. I need to score to pull up my final grade. Argh, bloody hell.


And to makes things worse, I lose Ching's pen drive!

It's my fault for leaving it behind in the comp labs. But the bloody bitch who sat down after me, freaking stole the pen drive.

I once found a pen drive left in the labs too. But I, being the good-hearted kind Samaritan that I
am, unlike some other bitchy bitch with a bad dye job, actually dropped it off at the ITS helpdesk and left a message at the table, saying that I had turned it in to whoever it belonged to.

Because I have moral values. Because
I am a nice person, like that. Because my mummy taught me not to take what doesn't belong to me.

But nooooo, the
bitch with the bad lala dye job and eye-sorish fashion sense had the nerve to take it. Bloody effing thief. Robber. Finder's keepers? There is no such bloody thing, morally. Hello??

Thankfully, I had backed everything up that was in there. My precious almost-done 2500-word assignment was in that thing.

I tell you, if she's a first year student and hands in my assignment and puts her stupid bitch name on it, I will bitchslap her. If she does that, she deserves to rot slowly and painfully in hell.

So happened,
Mel, Zhen Han and Bryan were just talking at lunch about how they have never seen me really, really angry before. Well, if you really want to see me angry, bring that stupid bitch to me, and you'll get a glimpse of me exploding.


After all, hell hath no fury like a woman's scorn.

Stupid farking bitch.

Chau lei sang chai mou see fatt.




Okay, that feels so much better now.

Disclaimer: I do not take perverse pleasure in cursing like that. I am angry and need to rant. If you think I'm a bitch due to that post, I don't bloody care. Backstab me all you want. You don't matter, anyway.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram