Emotionally Invested.

Sunday, July 02, 2006

I'm listening to all my emo music now.

You should know why.

Fucking referee. Mahai. Burn your house down.

Bloody Lampard. Thirty over shots and not a single fucking goal. Congratulations for single-handedly making yourself the laughing-stock of England and the World Cup. I don't even want to think what the tabloids will say about him and Rooney, who is a brat for not getting his temper under grips. Only Hargreaves made the penalty. Everyone else fucking shot the ball to god knows where. What the heck.

This is deja vu of '98.

Do not even get me started on Peter Crouch.

Only the defence deserves to be commended. Neville, Terry, Cole and Ferdinand all played awesome. And Hargreaves too. They worked their asses off overtime. Everyone else sucked.

I see Gary Neville, captain for an emotionally-draining day, looking so miserable, and John Terry crying, and I wanna cry too. I think I teared, actually. So sue me.

Fuck it. If anyone so much as mentions the words football and 'Cristiano Ronaldo' to me in the next day or so, I will castrate you, I swear.

Aaron Lennon is the new hero of the day, and probably the only player worth watching in four years time. Gary Neville is the immortalised hero of the day.

Sigh. Switching my allegiance to Germany now. Podolski, Ballack, Klose, Metzelder and co. better not let me down.

I'm tired. I have been emo-ing for the past two-hundred-and-eighty minutes. And probably still will be. Bah.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram