Bitter Aftertaste.

Monday, July 03, 2006

Disclaimer: As you all know, football makes me a very vulgar person. Like a drunk sailor. The following post is purely for my own satisfaction; to let out my own disappointment. Do not read on if language offends you. Please.


I am still emo, if you must know.

Bloody mahai
Cristiano Ronaldo. Stupid fuckface son of a bitch. Please get lost from Man Utd after this. You do not deserve to pull on a jersey of such prestige and to play for a club with such glorious history. You do not even deserve to breathe on the same pitch as Gary Neville is standing on. You do not deserve to win the bloody World Cup at all. Why? Because I said so, you fucking retard.

I watched this highlights thingy on TV this morning, and you know what the bloody fucker did? After that whole interaction with the referee and Rooney got carded, the wanker turned to the substitute and fucking WINKED! Omfg.

He makes my blood boil, seriously.

You. You. You need to disintegrate, atom by atom, painfully and torturously, until the entire world is free from the cheating, arrogant, cocky, horrible, unsporting-like person that you are.

roncomp_e
Check out the ref's socks.

crouchron_g
You know you suck when even Crouch doesn't like you.

Rooney did not mean to step on that guy's balls. It was an accident. Or maybe accidents don't happen where the referee comes from. Which is where again? Fucking Argentina. He's probably cried like a baby when Argentina was eliminated and spent 45 hours plotting for England's downfall. I repeat, it was not Rooney's fault. It was that stupid Portugese fella's fault for putting his balls there for Rooney to step on. Idiot.

rooney

rooneyoff_e

Argh. Still pissed off.

I was emo-ing sadly with
Nick, who is just as pissed off as I am, on MSN last night, and he told me that Beckham has stepped down as captain of England. What the heck. Poor thing. Granted, I'm not a humongous fan of his, and I don't go crazy over him, but I genuinely like him, he's a fantastic player and I believe that he has so much passion for the England team. It was so painful to watch him go off the pitch and sob like that during the game. Even though Gary got to be the captain after that.


David Beckham quit as England captain Sunday, the morning after his team went out in the World Cup quarterfinals on penalties to Portugal.

Beckham said he previously decided to give up his captain's armband after the World Cup.
A tearful Beckham, wearing a suit and tie, read a statement to a crowded news conference at England's training camp.


"I have lived the dream," he said. "I am extremely proud to have worn the armband and been captain of England and for that, I will always be grateful.

Beckham said the squad was devastated by another quarterfinal exit, this time in Germany.

"Both myself and all the players regret that and are hurt by that more than people realize," he said.


Who's
Steve McClaren gonna choose as the new captain? Your guess is as good as mine, but I'll bet it's either gonna be John Terry or Steven Gerrard. Good luck to them both, if the English tabloids don't eat them up first. They are probably gobbling up Rooney and Lampard as we speak. The English press are vultures, and they will eat them up alive.

Steve McClaren better not be as delusional as Sven-fucking-Eriksson, who plays with his dumbass 4-5-1 formation even though he knows as well as the rest of us that it sucks. Or his ass will be fired just as fast as you can say 'beanpole Crouchy'.

You probably think I'm mad, and you're probably thinking that I'm stupid for getting so worked up over a football match, but I don't care.

I feel better already. Blogs are great ranting spots.

This is what ESPN says on an article on their website:

It came in adversity, not through planning or training, but England finally located their inner strength. Reduced to 10 men, their true spirit emerged, coursing through the bravest of performances for the final hour in Gelsenkirchen.

Heroes abounded: the redoubtable central defensive partnership of John Terry and Rio Ferdinand; the resolute Gary Neville, making light of a three-week lay-off with trademark determination; the substitutes Peter Crouch
(okay, he didn't cancel it, I did) and Aaron Lennon, presenting very different challenges to the Portugal defence, often in isolation because they were a man short. And, above all, Owen Hargreaves who, whatever the limitations of his passing, displayed a Stakhanovite work ethic and phenomenal stamina.

I agree wholeheartedly. Except the part I, you know, cancelled.

r1036111163
Look at him. Seriously. How can you feel no pain?

r1216818941
His last World Cup. Down the drain. Like that.

2006_07_01t140207_450x284_uk_soccer_world_england
Everyone in this picture deserves the World Cup except the tallest one.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram