It's Been Awhile.

Monday, July 31, 2006

For some strange reason, when I don't blog, I don't blog for ages. And when I do start to blog again, I blog very frequently, sometimes even two posts in a day. I really don't know how people do it every day.

So, why haven't I been blogging? I wish I could give you a reason, but it's probably due to me being sloth-like and pushing it away to the bottom of my to-do list. Not that my to-do list has been fulfilled much, actually, come to think of it.

I've been (slowly) easing back into my uni schedule. I've only got three days of classes a week this semester, which I think will make me into an even lazier person than I already am. I feel the pressure this sem, for some unknown reason. The first assignment is due in about a week from now, which is precisely, a day before my birthday. -_-"

So, I'm going to be stressed out AGAIN. My hair's going to be oily, I'm going to have breakouts of acne, super deluxe eyebags and horrible horrible skin- all before my birthday. Which means I'm going to look like crap on my birthday. Damn you, macroeconomics.

I just had to have that superficial girly moment there, forgive me.

Psst- A very happy birthday to my old Sunday School friend, Nikki, and to my darling second brother who still looks as young as he did fifteen years ago. :D

PPS- To make up for my not blogging so often, I promise the GUYS a very interesting feature post up next. Hee.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram