Miss Me.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

I'm leaving for Singapore later tonight, so no updates till I'm back on Sunday. Which is- one day before class starts up again. Bah.

Random thoughts before I sign out:


Italy for the World Cup, Cannavaro for the yeng-ness award of the tourney.

Owner of Murni's must be a very happy man during the WC.

The whole mamak must have woken up the whole of SS2 with our screaming and whooping.

Give Dashboard Confessional's new album a listen.

Anyone else want purple Mentos from Singapore? Gimme a text, I think I have roaming.

My cousin complains that I'm too ang moh/Westernised. Oops.

I just realised I have 18GB of music on my comp. Hee.

Grey's Anatomy rocks my socks.

My dad is an even bigger TVB addict than I am. He watched DVDs till 4 a.m. last night. Tsk.

I hate hate hate hate powercuts. We had five hours of it last night. We're spoilt, so we hung out in the car, basking in the air-con, which is really really bad, I know.

Spammers can disintegrate for all I care. Which reminds me, I need to practice my stare-you-down look. :D


See ya guys on Monday. Keep your fingers crossed for my *drum-roll*
first sem results. Gulp. Double, triple DIE.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram