Tag, Your Turn.

Thursday, July 06, 2006

I was tagged again. Aiks. Big no thanks to Zhen Han, lol.

10 years ago I was:
A little brat in Standard 2.
Getting up on stage and narrating a play.
Crazy over Power Rangers like everyone else. :D

5 years ago I was:
In the noisiest but fun-nest class in Form 2, 2 Ros.
First in class. Fuyooh. Cheh wah.
In the first year of PBSM marching under the hot, hot sun. At least we won, so it all paid off.

1 year ago I was:
Slogging it off for MUFY - trying to maintain English marks, while trying not to screw Maths B tests up.
Having loads of fun with the council, and at the same time being stressed out over the Sunway Ball.

Yesterday I was:
Downloading old catchy pop songs which we listened to back in primary school. Talk about memories.
Surprised by
Mr. Pang Wei Soon (who has such lousy taste in football teams, by the way. *roll eyes*) back from Russia with an awful hairstyle, and Mr. Paul Goh, who has a much better hairstyle than the former. :D
Oversleeping and totally missed Portugal's ass being whooped. Stupid alarm didn't ring, dammit.

5 most recent songs I listened to:
Rascal Flatts & Kelly Clarkson - What Hurts The Most.
Nelly Furtado - Promiscuous.
McFly - Too Close For Comfort.
Snow Patrol - Chasing Cars.
Cheap Trick - I Want You To Want Me.

5 songs I know all the words to:
Negaraku, obviously. :D
Bethany Joy Lenz - Halo.
Gavin DeGraw - I Don't Wanna Be.
Keith Urban - Making Memories of Us.
Most Westlife songs, and I'm very sure I'm not the only one!

Ideal places for running away to:
A secluded beach somewhere. Even though I don't know how to swim.
On a hill somewhere to watch a sunrise.
I have no idea if Europe's ideal, but I really want to go there someday.
Old Trafford. :D
Just my room is enough sometimes.

5 things I really want:
To graduate successfully.
Get a good job that I actually enjoy doing.
England to win the World Cup. Big sigh.
For family and friends to be healthy and safe. At all times.
To see more of the world.

5 things I should be doin' right now:
Clearing my room.
Clearing my room.
Clearing my room.
Clearing my room.
Oh, and did I mention clearing my room?

5 biggest joys in my life:
A wonderful and supportive family.
The bestest friends anyone could ever ask for, seriously. You all know who you are.
SPM. It sounds very stupid, but I was really happy with results.
Being recognised for work I do.
Being lucky enough to have a lot of things that many people, in other parts of the world, aren't as lucky to have.

5 people I tag:
Sheng.
Eunice.
Nick.
K Vin.
Wei Soon - just as a half ditch attempt to get you to BLOG!

*

On a very happy side note-
Portugal bites dust! Hah! Take that, you people who were dropping like flies during the match. Divers do not make footballers. Remember that.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram