One Bites the Dust.

Sunday, September 10, 2006

Feeling like - social studies


Blogger was being bitchy and taking forever and a day to load, but never mind, because…

*sniffs the air*

What’s that smell? That, my friends, is the smell of a completed assignment being printed out by my slowpoke seven year old printer.

assignment2
I love assignment cover sheets. I love the feeling of locating the .pdf file on my computer, opening it with Adobe Reader, and printing it out and filling it up. Because it means that I’m done with my assignments.

assignment3
Admire the prettiness of it.

assignment1
So come on. Say bye to ECW1102 assignments. Bid them farewell. Or at least, till they have been graded and we get them back.

But that’s another story now.

*throws more confetti*

I’m so ready to tackle Law assignment now.



You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram