Oh Snap.

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Jo and Ching told me that there was something off with my blog and that they couldn't access it on Thursday.

I finally remembered that today, and went to check it out and it said- Blogger 404 Not Found or something like that.

*heart starts beating damn fast*

Hopefully I've fixed it.

I know I only tend to blog in little spurts, but I've spent so much time on this blog, and have jotted down too many memories over the past year and a half that if anything happens to it, I'd be really disappointed. Really, there are so many things as I go, that I write down in here. I was reading back on old posts the other day, and I realised that I couldn't even remember some of the little details that had happened.

I backup my HTML templates and stuff, but I don't really know how to do it to the posts, so hopefully Blogger just kinda stops being bitchy on me and works soon enough.

So, a week's holidays has passed. Goddammit. I usually only have three days of classes a week, and this week, I went back to college for two entire nine-to-five days to work on the idiotic-screw-your-mind-up Happy Potter MYOB Accounting Software shit with Eve. Happy my ass lah. Thank God for Eve, because I don't think I could have completed the whole thing myself because there were things that she spotted that I would never have. Ever. And it was good to do it with someone because we kinda drive each other on to finish it. I don't think I could have sat at the foyer for so many hours with my butt aching on the uncomfortable seats if someone wasn't with me.

Also, we need to buy Serena a big, big meal because she's like the invisible third person with us. Anytime we got stuck, we gave her a call, because the girl has already finished it since like way long ago. And she could still remember, and explain everything to Eve and I slowly. Respect.

Last Thursday was Paul's farewell before he left for the UK. He got 4As for A-Levels and got a scholarship to the London School of Economics which is such an amazing place to study. Like, wow. It's one of the top-ranked schools in the world, and so many people can't even get in, let alone get a scholarship there. I think Paul is one of the genuinely nicest people I know. I've known him since primary school and we used to compete against each other in story-telling competitions. Imagine that. And then we did choral speaking together, and I played the part of his mother and had to whack him with a newspaper vacuum cleaner. It seems like eons ago.

But of course, we didn't have the wonders of digital cameras in primary school, so I can only show you flashbacks of secondary school.

Drew & Paul Throwing Rubbish
Andrew and Paul posing for the Moral project. Check out the acting on Paul's face. He looks so concerned about the rubbish.

Paul, Sat & what's drew doin..
In the Bio lab while Puan Yip's yapping in front. Paul, Sat and Andrew doing some stoning at the side. :D

Paul and Josie
Paul and Joseph at the benteng, making Joseph look so strong.

Resized0002
The guys and I. Look at him, posing at the side there.

Pyramid
The things we do in school.

Windy Pic
En. Kamal was teaching sastera in class, but it was so damn windy. We went out and started taking pictures. Imagine that.

me and the guys 2_1
My birthday last year.

power rangers_1
I have come to the conclusion that all my guy friends are posers.

His sweet mom threw him a surprise party and was so worried about the entire thing, but the party went on really well. About fifty or sixty of his friends turned up, and hid inside the toilet and kitchen to surprise him. We got the better deal and squished behind this wall. At least there was air-con outside and we didn't have to steam like sardines inside the toilet like the other poor people. It was actually quite exciting, hee. I've never surprised anyone before, so waiting in the dark, getting false alarms, watching people get tickled, anticipating the exact moment to yell Surprise!, was quite fun.

Resized0003
Andrew, Paul and Sat.

Resized0004
Me, Diane and Mary.

Resized0001
Our table. He made every table do a presentation for him, so we sang Auld Lang Syne, which was a pretty amazing feat in itself since Sat and Andrew only knew up to "Should auld acquaintance be forgot and never brought to mind..." and that was it. :D

Resized0002
A shot of the party.

Resized0005
All of us with the man of the night in the middle.


We went to Karma in Hartamas for Yohan's birthday; he's one of Manda's college mates. I think I drank way too much than I usually did. Bumped into Michelle there, whom I haven't seen in ages. Suddenly, someone came and hug me from behind and all and squealed into my ear. LOL. It felt good to catch up with her, because I haven't seen her in ages, and her phone got barred again because she didn't pay her bills. -_-"

Last Sunday was Nick's birthday, and we were initially supposed to go to a club but everyone wasn't in the mood. Sorry ya, kawan. Ended up at Nook's chilling and watching the Man U v Reading match, which they drew 1-1 because of a supposed handball by the awesome Gary Neville when in actual fact it wasn't. It was a ball to the hand, come on! Idiot referee. I still haven't gotten Nick a present, and he just told me last night that you can buy McDonalds vouchers as birthday presents. Is he giving me a hint, do you think? :D

At the same time, it was also Chris' birthday. Happy birthday Crispy! We've sure come a long way since our day-long Sejarah studying marathons.

It was Darren's birthday on Tuesday, and we went to Victoria's Station in Jalan Ampang to celebrate. They were playing Backstreet Boys all the while in the background, and it was funny since we forced Darren to karaoke to one of the songs a while back in Red Box.

Resized0033
Mel and I! Everyone says Mel reminds them of Sook Ping.

Resized0038
Group pic. Bryan looks like he's wearing a skirt, hee.

Resized0018
Happy birthday Darren!

Resized0020
They put Darren-chan on the cake, not because it's his surname, because that's how you address a girl in Japanese.

Resized0021
I so cannot believe he's 21.

Resized0041
Later at Darren's house.

Had a council reunion the following Thursday at a steamboat place in Puchong. Only about half of the council came, but it was still fun nonetheless. Should have taken some pictures. We finally got the video of the Sunway Ball, thanks to Wilson, after exactly ONE year. If I can figure out how to cut the video, I might embed it on my blog. If.

Chew Ling told me after that that JPA had agreed for her to go to UK instead of New Zealand, and that she had made up her mind to go. It'll be really, really soon, like in the space of the next two weeks. I've known Chew Ling since Form 4 through district Leo stuff, but got to really know her a lot better in council last year. She sounds so excited, and I'm so happy for her. I'm going to miss her and her bouncy-ness so much. :) Pasar malam on Monday, Chew Ling?

Genting 2
Chew Ling, me, Xue, Alan and Ching in Genting.

Hung out with the usual gang that night at mamak and it was so nice, because ALL of us hardly ever get to sit down and talk much anymore. Someone's always missing, because we all have such different schedules, so it was fun.

On the other hand, One Tree Hill season 4 just premiered. *dum de dum de dum*

Yes, my favourite show is back. And the premiere was so good. It's going to be such a good season.

normal_bscap0214

normal_bscap0543

normal_bscap0549

Eek. Next week is going to be even more exciting.

All righty then, I'm off to go get some studying done, because I'm way behind my supposed schedule which I made for myself. My time management sucks.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram