Sleep Deprived.

Thursday, September 14, 2006

This post marks the end of what is possibly the most hell-ish week ever since I became a university student. But hey, after hours and hours of procrastination and endless MSN conversations moaning and groaning about assignments, especially to Jo and Xue, I finally managed to pull through and got through it unscathed; handed in everything on time. Phew. If this is only the second sem of the first year, I wonder what else is coming our way next. I really don't want to think about it.

Law was really the last straw. I finished writing the whole thing up at four last night, woke up at eight, trudged to uni and began editing my assignment. Cut at least a 1000 words of the thing and started on footnoting. Finally finished the damn thing at 2 something and put in the assignment box. Came home and collapsed straight away into bed.

I am going to be a zombie for the rest of the week in classes. Tomorrow, or rather in seven and a half hours time, I'll be sitting in an auditorium, wondering why I didn't skip class. My track record's been pretty good this sem, surprisingly, compared to last sem where I skipped more than I attended lectures.

That aside, we're joining the Sunway Monash open netball competition again this year. Gulp. We're stamina-less, rusty and lazy, so yup, that should be a very interesting competition indeed. It's a case of role reversal, where this time the girls take to the court, and the guys cheer instead. Hee. Netball games always have a certain degree of bitchy-ness to them, no matter how old you are. It's all part of the game; for us, anyway. We get riled up at the other team, and the other team gets riled up at us. It's usual, and we're pretty used to it. It's like once the whistle blows, we're completely different people. I think we really scared
Ming the last time round with the change. Who knows? Maybe a year later, a year older, we've all mellowed down a little. We'll see.

Oh and footy fans -
MU vs Arsenal this weekend. Kan cheong-ness I tell you.

Music of the moment - John Mayer. There's just something about the beats in Continuum.

Okay, so this is a boring post and words are just not flowing today. Blah. Have a good night.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram