Laughter: Good For the Soul.

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Mwahahahaha.

Not an uncommon sound to the ears whenever we're out. Heh. I think we terrorised the people working at a certain HK-style shop in SS2 this evening for
two and a half hours straight.

Had to go back to campus today to enquire about fees and some stuff for Australia. It sounds strange, but I'm going to
miss campus. I'm going to miss a building, as weird as it is. Chris left for bible camp this morning, and sent me the sweetest goodbye text msg ever because he's only coming back after I leave and made me feel all emo already. Probably, that's why. And it isn't even the 8th of Feb yet. I'm going to miss you, Crispy.

Anyway, I had to go back to campus, and
Siokkwan had to go submit her work report in TTDI, so we decided to go together. Hee, I drove. My dad finally loosened up on his driving rules, and now we get to 'speed' around in the Wira. Ish, when I ask him to let me take the other car out? He stared at me like I grew two heads.

It's
Mary's first day back at class, poor soul. 8 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. okay. And classes everyday except Saturdays. Someone should seriously complain about that course. Anyway, back to the point. I went to do my stuff and Siokkwan went fishing on campus, while waiting for Mary to finish class.

Tons of parents were at college, bringing their kids for first day of college. I mean, grow up. It's college, sheesh. My parents didn't even spend the first day of primary school at school with me.

But I digress.

Anyway, it's been awhile since we've properly hung out, actually. I mean, we see each other often, Christmas, New Years, Penang, all that jazz, but not properly for a long time, if you get what I mean. Just sitting down, with nothing else to do for the day, ordering multiple drinks, and
talking till the cows come home.

What's more, the whole place was empty except the three of us. We might have scared all the customers away with our hyena-like laughter. *blinks*

But it was good progress for two and a half hours. We managed to discuss two things we really want to do before I leave for Australia - karaoke and mahjong - and plan an entire uniqueWednesday is the most important day of the week, and generate matchmaking possibilities. It was a wedding for a chi mui, come up with the reason why
super productive day.

I will miss sessions like these. Hee-ing, and haa-ing till no end.

But you know,
every song ends; is that any reason not to enjoy the music? :)

I need to packkkk. But how on earth do you pack eleven months worth of items into ONE measly suitcase? I want to
bring my whole cupboard. Hee hee.

I want to post Penang stuff, but multiply damn slow. Geram. Next time, all right?

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram