Rest In Peace.

Tuesday, January 23, 2007

It scares me how life is fragile.

Two of the people dear to me had a college friend who passed away early Sunday morning. I knew him too, but not so well, just hung out, the occasional mamak/clubbing outing, even New Year's Eve. But enough times to know that he's a good guy and that he means so, so, immensely much to the both of them and the rest of his friends.

I don't know what to say to you both because nothing in the world will ease it, but I can offer you my company and that offer always stays. No matter what. Just know that.

It hits close to home. And for a lack of a better word, it sucks. Plain and simple.

Rest in peace, Jason. I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram