Leaving on a Jet Plane.

Thursday, January 25, 2007

So, it's official.

Not like it wasn't official before or anything, but the ticket's been finalised. So, in a way, it makes it seem more official, if you get my drift.

I leave
8th of February, Thursday at 9:55 a.m. Morning flight. :( Meaning everyone will be at work and class.

I so need to start packing or else I just know I'm going to leave tons of stuff behind if I do it last minute.

I suddenly don't feel like going anymore.

You Might Also Like

1 spoke

  1. Hey Wendy! I guarantee that you will have a great time in Aussie land. Don't ever feel down or depressed for leaving your local friends for a short time. You will treasure your friendship more after a year apart. Meanwhile, what you experience there will be one that you will remember for life! I did! Good luck and Gong Xi Fa Cai!
    Cheers,
    Ji Keon

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram