I Want My Long Hair Back.

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

...NOW :(

My hair is so short now. Boo. I've basically had long hair since like what, form 1? After that horrendous poofy hair in the class photo, I grew it out long and have had long hair since then. And I liked it very much too, might I add.

The plan was to cut it a little shorter so that I wouldn't have to cut it for eleven months, since haircuts in Australia apparantly range from AUD 25 - 40, according to the Monash Handbook thingy. You do the math.

Sooooo, I went to the hairdresser's and told her to cut off four inches. Which isn't thaaaaat much. She showed me how much she would cut off, and for some reason, it looked very little. Images of my dad scolding me because it was so little flooded my mind, and me, being the stupidest person in the world, told her 'okay lah, one more inch'. She nodded, rather excitedly, showed me how five inches off would look like, and it seemed okay.

Then.she.SNIPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPED.

And my heart nearly stopped.

My haiiirrrrrrr. All over the floor. And the remaining hair. Was short. I had fifteen heart attacks within the space of three seconds.

I look...young now. My mother says I look like I'm in Form 2 again.

See? You can always count on mothers for reassurance. Heh.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram