I'm Alive.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Boo!

So, just a quick update because the notice by the side of this computer says I can only use it for 20 minutes - I'm alive and well, still a little homestick (but that's a given, right? :P) and surviving.

The weather here is amazingly superb; I love it. It gets pretty damn hot at certain times, but the wind is great. The place which I'm living in isn't all that, but I'm getting used to it, so I suppose I'll be okay. The biggest problem is the Internet access which will probably take about another month or so. Hopefully by that time I'll already have full access to my Monash Internet account on campus so I'll be able to be on more often. Will text you guys with my new Aussie number when it's activated.

Oh, and for my darling chi muis who are interested, there are a lot of gadgets here too. :D

Will blog later once I manage to get Internet access, and try to put some pics up of my surroundings too.

Till then, I miss you all so so so so much and I love you all! :)

P/S: Melbourne is such a small place, because I'm bumping into Malaysians left and right. Guess who I bumped into on the streets? Ching's dad! LOL. For everyone who's interested, just a quick update on Ching since she doesn't have Internet at her place yet either. She's super pissed off with Ikea because they don't have stock on all the furniture she wants, she got a super chun free phone through her mobile phone plan and I'm sure she sends her love.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram