Back to the Nose Grind.

Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Sigh.

Back to classes again tomorrow, and it feels like such a complete drag. I've got three days a week again this semester.
Allocate Plus actually gave me a two day week, but that would mean an insane, crazy, jam-packed two days, and me being a complete pig for the other five days, so I changed it.

I'm not looking forward to the two third-year units at all. Especially Taxation Law. Law units and me, we don't have a good relationship.

It was raining insanely today, the heaviest I've ever experienced in Melbourne. Thankfully I didn't have classes today like poor
Mel and Zhen Han. Rain in Melbourne usually means a sprinkle here, a splash there; nothing like the downright pouring we have back at home, coupled with the scary lightning and rumbling thunder. But today, for the first time, I heard thunder. Lol. I don't know why I'm so surprised, but I just am. Because of the rain, I slept in till half past noon today, heh (Aside from the five minutes where I heard Mel banging on Zhen Han's door to wake him up for their this morning's lecture, lol). I don't know how I'm going to sleep tonight and wake up in time for the 9 a.m. Company Reporting lecture. 9 a.m.! UGH.

I don't know whether it's my imagination, but winter seems to be easing up a little. We've actually had a pretty sunny past couple of days, today aside. Technically, about a month and two weeks left of winter, and I can't wait.

All of us in the house are suddenly coming down with a case of homesickness. Everyone wants to go home. Those who were planning to stay for another year are having second thoughts, those who wanted to stay back after the semester to travel are thinking twice. Oh well. I suppose it'll pass. When we're faced with the looming date of going home at the end of the year, we'll probably feel conflicted. Time's passing so quickly, and a semester's already down, and before we know it, it'll be time to pack up and go home.

I have to go to sleep. Like, right now. Or else I'm never going to wake up in time tomorrow morning. Just realised that this post was way random and that my thoughts are jumping all over the place, and that I'm probably coming off more depressed than I actually am. But hey, you can't blame for being depressed when
classes start tomorrow, yuck.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram