D-Day, Over & Done With.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Results? Checked. My hands were completely shaking, and like last sem, I typed in my password wrongly again. I was so, so nervous, I tell you. I went to take a bath to clear my mind and push it all away, and came back into my room all fresh and mind all cleared, and then I saw a message from Joachim while I was away.

"Hey...results are out already!"

So much for fresh and clear. Lol.

Finally worked up the courage to check half an hour after that, with my
shaky hands and heart beating at 180 km/hour.

YAYYY. Cue big grin. Did better than expected, especially for
AFF2851. I can burn that stupid thick blue brick of a book and scatter it along Princes Highway, for all I care. Or maybe just sell it and get some cash to go shopping with, hee.

Called home and I think my parents could possibly be more happy than me. Mummy said she wanted to call my siblings to tell them. My dad has changed his statement and now claims that the phone that he's sending over with
Ching is a present for my results. Hah! :D And even more pandai, he's also making it a kill-two-birds-with-one-stone present by saying it's my joint birthday present too. Lol.

The gang just surprised
Suki with a farewell get-together back home, and I called back to sort of join in the fun, hee. I miss them so much. It was so nice to hear everyone's voices all at once. Especially dear Suki who won't be around when I get home at the end of the year. The genius got a spot to further her studies in Singapore and will be leaving soon. (Make sure you meet up with her before she leaves if you haven't already!) I'm so happy and excited for you, babe. Although you might/will have mixed feelings about leaving, this is what you've wanted for so long, and I have no doubt that you're going to do amazing and have loads of fun. Loads of love, me.

It's been one heck of a good day. :) Who cares if I'm broke, I need to buy myself something. Hee.

Love you all!

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram