Facebook Spree.

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Okay, because I had an hour's break in between classes today, I went on a Facebook adding spree. Heh. I'm such a conformist. But well, people here don't use Friendster. It's Myspace or Facebook or no go. If any of you have those, hook me up. I am now the proud owner of a shiny new Facebook account.

Get one 'cause all the cool kids are doing it. Bwah.

Company Reporting lecture at the break of dawn (okay, nine a.m., I exaggerate) was awful. The Tax Law lecturer didn't turn up, so that left me with an even longer lunch break with
Joanne, Alicia and Jessy. Meeting new people is always fun. I realise my year in Monash has actually made me a lot better in small talk. Except for that time when I first met stupid Brian and got sarcasm in return.

I realised I just went and jinxed myself in my previous post. The part where I said that I felt the worst of the Melbourne winter was over? Bloody hell, it was freezing today. Spring, can you come already? I'll give you chocolate chip cookies if you do.

All righty, must run for Performance Measurement and Control lecture now. Let's hope I don't fall asleep.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram