The TV Addict.

Monday, July 09, 2007

In times when all my favourite American shows are on season hiatuses, I have my childhood friend to keep my company.

Three alphabets. Take a guess?

TVB. Why, oh why are you so addictive? Eek.

heartofgreediu8
Heart of Greed; the source of my panda eyes and lack of sleep these few nights. Thank God I'm on holiday. It's the awful addictiveness of it all, making me laugh and cry and curse at the character on screen, and cheer in my own room like a mad woman when something good happens. Excitment and Hallmark moments and sad scenes and jokes and laughter and madness all rolled into forty episodes. Lol.

Even worse, what happens on the 16th of July?
The Drive of Life premieres in Hong Kong, meaning available for download. 60 episodes long, produced in conjunction with the 10th anniversary of the handover of Hong Kong back to China. The trailer looks super good. So many actors/actress in it. How not to watch?

411_26
See, don't you want to watch it too?

But TVB aside, July 11th is a special date too.

Because...

HP

Eep. The trailer looks so, so good. It's been showing on TV here for quite some time and I get all jumpy every time I see it. We got two free Village Cinema tickets each for any movie being shown there, for volunteering at orientation, but the catch is, we have to wait for the movie to be released for two weeks, because being able to use the tickets. But who cares, movies here are pricey, and I sacrifice the sound-effects and the big screen for shopping, so free tickets are still free tickets and are made out of awesome. Heh.

Although, I don't think I can wait two weeks to see this one. Maybe I'll give myself a treat and go watch it? Before stupid results come out?

July 13th, 2007 is the date which all Monash students dread and despise. And, our dear university is always early and releases the results a day early. So, yeahh. Double eep. I'm scared shitless, but trying not to think about it, and hence, bulk-watching TVB shows because it keeps my mind off of it. Lol.

You Might Also Like

0 spoke

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

For the Gram